Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Gabriel Barbosa

19 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Of course he does, he is Brazilian.

He also is ****ing Neymar's sister .

Would love this nutjob here but it will never happen 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Of course he does, he is Brazilian.

He also is ****ing Neymar's sister .

Would love this nutjob here but it will never happen 

Sounds too much like Slimani to me. Complete melt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

No, my two friends in Rio who support flamengo are saying this is more than just a rumor in Brazil.

But the price they are saying is 32 million euros 

wonder if we could talk them down. 32 million is a gamble

50 minutes ago, NasPb said:

wonder if we could talk them down. 32 million is a gamble

€32 million is absurd for a player still at a Brazilian club who seemingly failed in Italy and Portugal. If they get €25 million, wherever he might go, it would surprise me, although that would still be a good profit for Flamengo. Based on my limited internet research, he seems to be on around £40,000 a week at his current club (which seems high to me, but I literally know nothing about Brazilian football wages), so he'd probably have to be pumped up here, especially with the higher taxes.

• Like 1

Wouldn’t pay much attention to Brazilian sports media tbf. A couple of pals of mine from there think that Sao Paolo beating Liverpool in the club World Cup years ago means that our league is shit. 

Well known for being delusional. 

5 minutes ago, KFS said:

Wouldn’t pay much attention to Brazilian sports media tbf. A couple of pals of mine from there think that Sao Paolo beating Liverpool in the club World Cup years ago means that our league is shit. 

Well known for being delusional. 

How many years ago was that! It must be 12 - 13 :blink:

Tim Vickery on Sky Sports has just said we have been in contact with the player and his representatives, not yet directly with Flamengo. Said would be around €30m.

Wasnt particularly glowing of him ! Unsure of his best position, not an out and out striker or winger. Played best in front 2 as a roaming striker. Said both Benfica and Inter were disappointed with his attitude, bit of a sulker. Has talent but a bit of an idiot was his assessment !

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sly said:

How many years ago was that! It must be 12 - 13 :blink:

Exactly. Obviously don’t know the whole Brazilian population but I can tell you they’ve got their delusional contingent. Unlike when it comes to us and English players, who we all think are shit lol