Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Adam Ounas

2 minutes ago, SamDZ said:

In 18 months u will be offered £80m by man United for him, you will be asking for 100m and Algerians screaming free him.

this one is really good , he didn't get his chance at Naple but im sure he will be the discovery of the season in th Epl.

don't compare him to Ghazzal :nono:

If Solskjaer is still their manager by then it could happen lol ( somehow I rather think he won’t be)

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Just so I'm not confused do the TV monies the the TV rights and gate monies get paid into the same account that the money we pay to pay off the loans for infrastructure do? If so i appreciate the advice.

If you mean does everything go through one account then, no it doesn’t 

but in the end, the club produces one set of accounts and is a single entity - there is a difference between monies that need to be paid out over a single year (like wages)  and instalment payments on loans/transfers which will be over years .  Hence the difference between cashflow and profit/loss .......I suspect our cashflow might be a little stressed at the moment compared to normal seasons ...

41 minutes ago, SamDZ said:

In 18 months u will be offered £80m by man United for him, you will be asking for 100m and Algerians screaming free him.

this one is really good , he didn't get his chance at Naple but im sure he will be the discovery of the season in th Epl.

don't compare him to Ghazzal :nono:

Unless he has a prosthetic leg in pure gold that Man U will know about, Ounas is not worth more than 7 to 8 millions. Here is another stratospheric number I'm offering you: I bet you 200 millions that he will not make it beyond december without a long term injury...that is if he stays in the scuse-signore-for-messing-up-your-shirt Serie A.

22 minutes ago, Blue Collar said:

Unless he has a prosthetic leg in pure gold that Man U will know about, Ounas is not worth more than 7 to 8 millions. Here is another stratospheric number I'm offering you: I bet you 200 millions that he will not make it beyond december without a long term injury...that is if he stays in the scuse-signore-for-messing-up-your-shirt Serie A.

I'm not talking about his current value, And i didn't mean literally 80m , I mean he will b a good signing and i'm taking ur bet

28 minutes ago, majaco said:

I found this on page 3 of the thread.  How reliable is you source @themightyfin

He shares the info he's passed. But as has been said numerous times by posters who have been passed bits now and then, the club has massively tightened up on leaks. We barely hear anything leaked from our end prior to a deal being almost done. 

I don’t think @themightyfin was wrong as such, the club quite possible didn’t want to let slip he was going to avoid a bidding war prolonging his departure. They needed a quick easy sale, Chelsea were keen, so they probably did things over a matter of days. I maintain that had we finished 4th he wouldn’t have been sold. But he was the only asset we had able to sell on quickly for a high price without much negotiating. 

So it was more than likely his source didn’t even know he was going, the rumour was lingering for over a year, with little movement and suddenly he’s gone, the club did a good job really, in a way we played Chelsea like a fiddle. 

18 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I don’t think @themightyfin was wrong as such, the club quite possible didn’t want to let slip he was going to avoid a bidding war prolonging his departure. They needed a quick easy sale, Chelsea were keen, so they probably did things over a matter of days. I maintain that had we finished 4th he wouldn’t have been sold. But he was the only asset we had able to sell on quickly for a high price without much negotiating. 

So it was more than likely his source didn’t even know he was going, the rumour was lingering for over a year, with little movement and suddenly he’s gone, the club did a good job really, in a way we played Chelsea like a fiddle. 

Only Leicester would be so discreet that they avoid a bidding war and cost themselves money....

• Haha 1

My opinion on Mightyfin is that, he clearly has a semi reliable source within the club and gets some good info but his reputation here is harmed by the fact that he is quite partial to dilute the info he gets with wee bits and pieces of nothing more than what he THINKS is happening. 

Edited by Foxy_Bear

2 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Just so I'm not confused do the TV monies the the TV rights and gate monies get paid into the same account that the money we pay to pay off the loans for infrastructure do? If so i appreciate the advice.

Our income pays our outgoings, doesn’t matter what bank account they go in. The more fixed outgoings you have, the less you have to spend on transfers etc.

9 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Only Leicester would be so discreet that they avoid a bidding war and cost themselves money....

Ordinary circumstances we would have allowed for a bidding war, but we needed to sell him quickly to put money back into the squad, allowing another team to come into the picture would only delay our business. The quick turn around, our lack of depth and need for finances to add to the squad ultimately meant we couldn’t allow this to drag out. £50m is a hell of a lot of money for him, both clubs agreed quickly, we have the cash and some time left to spend it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Ordinary circumstances we would have allowed for a bidding war, but we needed to sell him quickly to put money back into the squad, allowing another team to come into the picture would only delay our business. The quick turn around, our lack of depth and need for finances to add to the squad ultimately meant we couldn’t allow this to drag out. £50m is a hell of a lot of money for him, both clubs agreed quickly, we have the cash and some time left to spend it. 

I could totally see that argument if we quickly invested the money but here we are a couple of weeks later and we have only added one player who we wouldnt have actually needed to sign until Chilwell actually left. 

11 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I could totally see that argument if we quickly invested the money but here we are a couple of weeks later and we have only added one player who we wouldnt have actually needed to sign until Chilwell actually left. 

Yeah, so imagine how long it would take if we still hadn't sold Chilwell by now.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Seriously, are you taking the piss?

If LCFC want a new stadium, they have to pay for it. To pay for it you have to use your income. Eg. TV rights money. Where else does the money come from.

Its immature to keep commenting negatively on my posts just because I reported you not long after joining. I'll ditch the polite guy. Shall I do the same or do I have to put you on the naughty step?

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Seriously, are you taking the piss?

If LCFC want a new stadium, they have to pay for it. To pay for it you have to use your income. Eg. TV rights money. Where else does the money come from.

Im not an idiot. The stadium etc were paid for by loans from KP. The TV rights and gate recipes are separate.

Just now, UHDrive said:

Im not an idiot. The stadium etc were paid for by loans from KP. The TV rights and gate recipes are separate.

And where does the money come from to pay the loans back?

It’s not a gift, KP loaned the money to LCFC, just like HSBC loan money to someone to buy their house.

Gate receipts, TV rights, player sales are our income and we use that for wages, running costs and to service any loans.