Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Ian Nacho

Adam Ounas

Recommended Posts

Posted

Rudders: Right then Lee, the left footed Algerian right winger we signed to replace our left footed Algerian right winger turned out to be a flop. We're going to need to replace him too. 

 

Congerton: I think I know a guy... 

Posted


The boy is class though, maybe a tad greedy but personally very surprised Napoli are letting him go let alone for €15m. Only 23 years old, stats are very good & contributed to a goal or assist every 2.3 games for Nice last year.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This lad is a personal recommendation of mine, the club ought to cut me some benjamins on this as a finders fee.

 

Ric you've personally recommended every u21 in Europe at some point. 

Posted

Nice turned down their option to buy @ €25 million.  So €10-15M might do it.

 

We paid €14M for Ghezzal.  I just hope we're not shopping out of the same bin, for the same reason.

 

GrDay.JPG.562940e87a86618cb7deff2ae95dfd85.JPG

Posted
1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

At that price I'd take him and Brooks.

Exactly. Sell gray. Bring these 2 lads in. Have a party. High five. (borat reference) 

Posted
3 hours ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

He looks a much better player than Ghezzal, rapid too! 

I mean, I played 5 a side last night stood on the ball and very nearly dislocated my knees and I think the same applied.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...