Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Adam Ounas

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Ok, maybe we need to move this out of here but I’m struggling to understand you. How exactly do you think the loans are managed ? 

Im confused too as I don't understand where incrastfucture i.e. training ground monies are tied to player transfers. Never mind.

3 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Depending on where the money is coming from.

It’s loaned partly by Kingpower and is repayable over the course of the loan like every other loan.

It impacts transfers because the money spent paying that back or the millions spend on just preparing for a ground expansion mean there is less money to spend elsewhere.

4 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Im confused too as I don't understand where incrastfucture i.e. training ground monies are tied to player transfers. Never mind.

Do you have a mortgage? That money out of your pay packet to pay off the loan, means you have less to spend on other things.

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

Can't understand why the first three pages of this thread are positive about him and then we get news he's signing and the last 2 pages are people saying how shit he is? 

To be fair, 80% of that from one FTer, but I’m not going to point fingers. lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, eddylcfc said:

Certainly not excited by this. Wasn’t pulling up any trees at Nice last season. They subsequently declined the €25 million option so for me, Brooks or McNeil would be better options.

Ounas is £15 million pound player at best. Unfancied by Napoli. It's a 'meh' signing if it goes ahead. I'd of preferred Bowen for that Price, still think we should of signed him when we had the chance.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Themightyfin is so mysterious 

His picture only accentuates the mystery

FAC0711C-4D06-421B-8FC3-4BAA7E3BFAE9.jpeg.1a36360aaa21f89cdf72440c04a15674.jpeg

For young people,  this is what TV looked like before computers

• Haha 2

I totally understand peoples reservations, he is a player who would come with a risk due to his fitness issues. I suggested him several weeks back as someone who I was hoping would be available on loan with an option to buy, something we seldom arrange for players bar Ryan fcukin Bennett. 

He is hugely talented, he is quick, he is skillful and completely different to the other erratic wingers we have. 

If this is the best we can get then I'm a little sad but maybe its because we our CB target might take up the majority of our budget? I still think we could also see Gray and Choudhury/Praet sold and another winger/forward and box to box midfielder in too. 

Hopefully this is a loan or is less than £15m, I'm confident he will come here and if he stays fit he will bang. He has a very strong mental attitude, thinks he's the business which we need more of. He doesn't hide away or hug mates before playing against them. Got a bit of steely determination.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I totally understand peoples reservations, he is a player who would come with a risk due to his fitness issues. I suggested him several weeks back as someone who I was hoping would be available on loan with an option to buy, something we seldom arrange for players bar Ryan fcukin Bennett. 

He is hugely talented, he is quick, he is skillful and completely different to the other erratic wingers we have. 

If this is the best we can get then I'm a little sad but maybe its because we our CB target might take up the majority of our budget? I still think we could also see Gray and Choudhury/Praet sold and another winger/forward and box to box midfielder in too. 

Hopefully this is a loan or is less than £15m, I'm confident he will come here and if he stays fit he will bang. He has a very strong mental attitude, thinks he's the business which we need more of. He doesn't hide away or hug mates before playing against them. Got a bit of steely determination.

Right now I can get excited about this one