Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Just now, Buzzell said:

He will be missed that’s for sure. We probably won’t see a player of his calibre and reputation for a few years now.

Make our own.

What else is Seagrave for?

16 minutes ago, majaco said:

Leicester legend.

If you put a laughing emoji, you're one of our crap, concealed behind a keyboard supporters who think reality started in the latter stages of the 2014-2015 season.

🤣🤣🤣 legend??? 😁😁👍

1 minute ago, frany104 said:

one goal…… one. He’s been rubbish for two years now. 

Don’t tell other fans not to have an opinion. Everyone can speak what they feel. Nobody has been rude so pipe down and let people have their opinion. 

It wasn't just one goal.  He was brilliant at times;  he was flawed at others.  I responded to a disrespectful post.  

Good luck to the Leicester  legend

• Like 3

Hard one as he gave us one of our greatest days. He has been so disappointing last 2 seasons but even then showed moments of brilliance.

If we can bounce straight back I’ll probably only remember the great times and forget the lethargic performances we have seen too much of,  but if we drift or fall

further the longer that decline lasts the less fondly I’ll think of him. Not rational thinking I guess. It’ll  be nice if we and him are in a good position this time next year.

I’ve got plenty of time for Youri, the FA Cup goal is one of the greatest game-winning goals scored in a final at Wembley. 

He also graciously gave his time to fans in New York during the pandemic. 

But he’s wanted to leave LCFC for some time now and, let’s be honest, his play has been subpar for many months. 

People are allowed to be grateful for the memories and also rightfully annoyed by what went on with his contract. 

Edited by The_77
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, frany104 said:

one goal…… one. He’s been rubbish for two years now. 

Don’t tell other fans not to have an opinion. Everyone can speak what they feel. Nobody has been rude so pipe down and let people have their opinion. 

It's a goal all Leicester fans will remember until their dying day though. Will we remember any of Maddison's goals? Doubt it.

• Like 3

Guest lcfc80

Good luck to him, believe he could have left a couple of seasons back but Rodgers said give him another year to get CL football again, which was obviously not going to happen by the time he turned a new contract down. Down to the club for not selling him, I know for a fact he expected to go last summer (stay in England as well) but for whatever reason no one came in for him. Was clearly not fit after he returned from injury, and by the end just looked drained, shot to pieces, no confidence and down right depressed . Thought he was a true professional as well even after saying he wouldn't sign a new contract

2 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Make our own.

What else is Seagrave for?

Yeh because we have a queue of European talent coming through the door.

Seems as though Seagrave has done more bad than good at the minute but let’s see if it pays off.

I think the toll of too many games and recurring injuries has really wrecked his game. I hope he recovers from injury to get back to his best. He's still young and should be approaching the height of his career. He deserves to play with other world class players to help his overall game.

That goal is going to live with us forever. Thanks & good luck Starman!

Go on now go

Walk out the door

Don't turn around now etc etc

19/20 Tielemans is massively different to 22/23 Tielemans. I thank him for the FA Cup, not as much as Schmeichel, but still thank him. Whatever your praise for him you cannot ignore his utterly abysmal performances this season. Two worldies in October aside, he's been shocking for much of a season where we really needed him to turn up, especially April onwards and he just looked staggeringly unfit.

Always feel sad when a player leaves us dunno why but his farewell felt more sad. Just wish he had played 110% every game and we stayed up and he resigned for us and honestly when he said this ain't a goodbye was deep down hoping he he was gonna say il see you soon :'(

Feelings are understandably raw currently. 

But over time, we’ll appreciate the brilliant memories and performances Tielemans gave us. 

The FA Cup winner will never be forgotten. 

A star man for us most of the time he was at our club. 

Guest Mee-9

Dragged his heels the last few years.

Should have sold when his stock was high after that goal. 

But still gave us some amazing and incredible memories, and thank you for that you beautiful man.

(Saw him in Tesco once in Loughborough. About shot my bolt at the checkouts) 

Guest lcfc80
1 minute ago, TeamRocket said:

Always feel sad when a player leaves us dunno why but his farewell felt more sad. Just wish he had played 110% every game and we stayed up and he resigned for us and honestly when he said this ain't a goodbye was deep down hoping he he was gonna say il see you soon :'(

think it's because the fork in the road we went compared to where we wanted to go. dream was challenge for european football, especially CL each year with Youri pulling the strings. Now we're in the shit and he's gone 

1 minute ago, Raj said:

Please keep posting, your a star👍🤣🤣

I've restrained myself a lot.   There is a lot of botox being spouted on this forum.  It merely fills in for anger and frustration. 

We are Leicester.   We are normally in disarray.    We are a year ahead of schedule in our Premier league demise; how did legendary FA Cup winning manager (Yes, Plastics, he's a legend; no-one else has managed this achievement)  unaccountably and incompetently accelerate things?

Winning the league was the best but winning the Cup was so satisfying.

People denigrating Tielemans are really annoying.  His departure was mismanaged over two years; the man was a star for us.

33 minutes ago, majaco said:

Leicester legend.

If you put a laughing emoji, you're one of our crap, concealed behind a keyboard supporters who think reality started in the latter stages of the 2014-2015 season.

Without a doubt he is

• Like 1