Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

4 minutes ago, frany104 said:

I certainly didnt clap being relegated. 

you can criticise the players and club. It’s allowed. 

Youri deserves some stick, he’s been shite for 2 seasons and was winding his contract down. He’s a huge reason we’ve been relegated. But you go ahead and brown nose him. 

“Leicester Legend” 😂😂 

Vardy is a Legend, Youri is not. 

I believe from your previous post that you are a long term City fan.

You have put laughing emojis next to the idea of the scorer of our FA Cup winning goal scorer being a club legend.

Go for a reality check .

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Gabby Agbonlahor gets derided 99% of the time, suddenly he puts Youri in his worst XI and suddenly he's a pro critic?

I'd rather just take the video for what it is as a farewell to us after 4.5 years of service, as opposed to some has-been on Talksport. 

Also, newsflash, most footballers only care about themselves in their short careers. So be it. 

It's a video from a player who felt attached to us and clearly had a big part in our successes since he's been here. 

I don't get all the abuse, not to the level that's been aimed at him anyway. Hardly like he's the only one, either. 

Is Gabby on Cocaine? This is the peoblem with the media, they're never held accountable for talking total bollocks.

• Like 1

Absolutely delightful to watch him and Maddison play together at times - we’d have stayed up had we been able to get the two of them together on the pitch at approaching full fitness more often - essentially never did after the World Cup (Smith basically said Tielemans wasn’t really fit but needs must)

His level dropped maybe because he had one eye elsewhere but I think the biggest problem is that he was broken and burnt out rather than a lack of commitment. I think a lot of the last 2 seasons he’s had to play at 80% because without him we didn’t have someone that a)didn’t shit themselves under pressure and b)could actually play a forward pass. A failure in recruitment that we needed a rotation option for him and ended up trying to sign Chalobah in Jan 21 and then thought Soumare could cover both him and Ndidi.

• Like 4

Piper was saying that he didn't think he'd downed tools and gave everything he could but because he was leaving, that meant there was just that few % missing from his performance which made all the difference. Think that's a fair assesment really as it's human nature. Great work from the board for not selling him...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Gonna be such a slap in the face of our players move to the likes of Villa, Brighton

They carry some of the blame on our relegation so I have little sympathy if they 'only' get a move to the likes of Villa as opposed to Man Utd. 

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

They carry some of the blame on our relegation so I have little sympathy if they 'only' get a move to the likes of Villa as opposed to Man Utd. 

That’s very true I mean more along the lines of if they’d of actually put effort in and played how they can we’d of probably finished above those sides or around there

8 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Gonna be such a slap in the face of our players move to the likes of Villa, Brighton

Luton Town Twitter speculating about what players they could potentially sign from us. These clubs are a ‘step up’ from us now. Maybe that’s what Brendan wanted and the Premier League. Putting us back into our pitiful ways and squalor. Destined to be rubbish forever. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Why? we’re a Championship team now and he’s clearly not good enough for a CL team. Why is it a slap in the face? These are players who got relegated why should we expect them to walk into ManCity’s XI? 

I’m not even sure he starts for Villa. On paper he was a better player at his peak than Douglas Luis and McGinn but can you genuinely say he’s been as better than them over the past 2 seasons? Not really.

14 minutes ago, GUTIH said:

A top team is not going to sign a player who cant run.

There’s no ‘top team’ midfield Tielemans is getting into. He had his moment and it’s gone. Playing like a total goon all this season has reduced any chance of a good move. The Shitbag I hope ends up on the bench somewhere.