Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Complete faux effort this season, maybe in a few seasons my opinion will go back to the good times but cant help feeling like things have been tainted a bit right now.

Edited by Nalis

Overall he’s made some memorable contributions in his time here, when he was good, he was bloody good. Superb passer and a rocket of a shot. But like the rest of them this season, he’s tarnished his ‘legacy’ here by being absolute dross for large parts of this season, his well documented lack of an engine has been a huge burden, so far off the pace and a real liability out of possession.

I wish him well for the future, but not half as much as I would have done if he wasn’t part of the pathetic squad this season.

Edited by MalletFox
  • Like 3

Gave us the winning goal on one of the greatest days in our history, which I'll always remember fondly, but he became generally mediocre afterwards, and has been preparing for his departure for two years. To paraphrase Maddison, he'll be fine.

A really lovely player to watch when we were on form, he completely checked out 18 months ago and was nowhere near as good as we needed him to be, looked lethargic. With that said, he never came across as a bad egg in the team. Best of luck for the future Youri, it could have been so much more, but you'll forever be associated with that goal in the final. 

Guest glasgowfox
1 minute ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Cheers for shitting on your legacy running your contract down and robbing the club of a transfer fee, you 'grateful' fat-faced ****

For real....enjoy your summer school holidays with mum and dad :wub:

6 minutes ago, majaco said:

Leicester legend.

If you put a laughing emoji, you're one of our crap, concealed behind a keyboard supporters who think reality started in the latter stages of the 2014-2015 season.

Why is this utter crap always trotted out by people who don’t like other genuine fan’s opinions

2 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

For real....enjoy your summer school holidays with mum and dad :wub:

I'm annoyed - he's been absent for large parts of the season and he's acted entirely in his own interests. Fine, but to put this video out is insincere and feels like a slap in the face

Lot of spitting in this thread to what is basically a good guy and he may not be the most mobile and he does do his fair share of bloopers, but he also has magic on occasion.

He owes us nothing as it was a mutual punt and just exemplifies the way modern footballers behave with regard to contracts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

The comments on Instagram from Leicester fans show how the majority of our fan base are complete cucks. Pandering to a player who’s helped got us relegated and now pissing off leaving to a midlands rival. 

What's with the ridiculous trumpist red-pill style macho language I keep seeing. He's clearly loved by a lot of fans for many many happy memories. The toxicity some people carry in their minds is quite frightening.

• Like 1

I've never really bothered to look at Youri's stats but I found this quite interesting. I would have thought his stats would be far more balanced between attacking stats and defensive stats. His defensive stats are awful, I wasn't expecting much but I did not realise they were that bad, whereas his progressive stats are much higher than I expected also. 

Fine margins and all that but his goal against Leeds stands and we’re probably talking about his goal that started the survival bid. He rightly will go down as one of the best to ever wear the shirt but it can’t be ignored how poor he’s been this season, whether his body is just ****ed or not who knows. The club should have sold him when they had the opportunity, even if it was only £30 million from Arsenal this time last year, it’s £30 million we now don’t have. 

6 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Cheers for shitting on your legacy running your contract down and robbing the club of a transfer fee, you 'grateful' fat-faced ****

Plastic.

His goal won us the FA Cup.  He was a brilliant servant for the club.  He had his deficiencies;  the club didn't sell him for money when they could.

Go and expand your plasticity by becoming a Man City fan.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, majaco said:

Leicester legend.

If you put a laughing emoji, you're one of our crap, concealed behind a keyboard supporters who think reality started in the latter stages of the 2014-2015 season.

Don’t tempt me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, majaco said:

Plastic.

His goal won us the FA Cup.  He was a brilliant servant for the club.  He had his deficiencies;  the club didn't sell him for money when they could.

Go and expand your plasticity by becoming a Man City fan.

one goal…… one. He’s been rubbish for two years now. 

Don’t tell other fans not to have an opinion. Everyone can speak what they feel. Nobody has been rude so pipe down and let people have their opinion.