Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

57 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Shame he has no chance of reaching the euros. Would have doubled his value.

Good player on his day but very inconsistent and his hip seems to mean hes available much less than we would like for our main creative player.

If we were to sell anyone this summer, Madders would be the one I'm least disappointed with

That injury is going to be chronic - you don’t work a player back so slowly like we have post operation back in September. 

If we can get a good figure, it’s good business 

15 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I didn’t see your earlier posts but just to clarify, you have posted some non specific info of Maddison’s behaviour and are shocked that people are DMing you for info?

He posted non specifics. Just that they had been a falling out which is likely to see Maddison’s departure in the summer 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I would guess, knowing that we have all sorts on this site, that TPH has probably received a fair bit of abuse from some people for sharing information that portrays Maddison in a bad light lol

Oh yeah no doubt but from the post I quoted he didn’t have any specific information about anything that had happened.

Madders is clearly a dick, there is no smoke without fire but I wouldn’t be sure about sharing info, then back tracking.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Let him wear whatever the fvck he wants. Why's everyone gotta take the piss all the time

Hasn’t he come out and said he likes the piss taking because people are talking about him? 

I wouldn’t take offence on his part mate. And plus, he looks a fvcking knob in it lol 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Turtle necks are essential winter pub clobber. If you haven’t indulged yourself in such luxury then you are all living hollow lives 

This I’ll get behind tbf lol 

Just now, KFS said:

Hasn’t he come out and said he likes the piss taking because people are talking about him? 

I wouldn’t take offence on his part mate. And plus, he looks a fvcking knob in it lol 

I'm really not taking offence on his part at all! Just find it weird how obsessed people are about him...

Just now, StanSP said:

Let him wear whatever the fvck he wants. Why's everyone gotta take the piss all the time

he's wearing high fashion casualwear. not everyone's cup of tea (99% would never afford it) but it's commonplace in football and music. I wonder why everyone specifically picks on Maddison... 

also, who has time to care about what other people are wearing. free yourself of that negative burden. looks like madders has and he wears what he wants and doesn't gaf - fair play. he's enjoying life more than most, I expect. 

• Like 2

This supposed bust up I would t be surprised if there was a few words said between Perez Maddison and Rodgers and it’s been blown way out of proportion, as I could see Perez being annoyed at being dropped when in arguably his better form for us, for Maddison who isn’t in good form and keeps getting a start? Can’t imagine there being a roll around over it though. 

However it’s probably rumour and lies 😂 

1 minute ago, lifted*fox said:

he's wearing high fashion casualwear. not everyone's cup of tea (99% would never afford it) but it's commonplace in football and music. I wonder why everyone specifically picks on Maddison... 

also, who has time to care about what other people are wearing. free yourself of that negative burden. looks like madders has and he wears what he wants and doesn't gaf - fair play. he's enjoying life more than most, I expect. 

#LiveYourBestLife #LiveLoveLaugh

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

:knockyhat: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Seeing turtle neck jumpers get defended? No wonder we are bottle jobs, get a grip.

Give your head a wobble, bit of no spray no lay, skinny jeans and loafers with a turtle? 

Guaranteed pull.

• Haha 2