Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

We might not be able to get into the ground but we need to show our support to the players and team more than ever right now. 

Let's be positive and try and boost them up. I guess social media is the only way we can do this for now unless you're lucky enough to get match tickets.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sly said:

Clearly hate each other …….. this doesn’t fit the rhetoric though? :whistle:

A7366064-B58C-40CC-927E-36F91CB2BFB8.jpeg

Indeed. All I have seen from Maddison is that he’s a very popular member of the squad and Brendan obviously has a lot of time for him. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

We might not be able to get into the ground but we need to show our support to the players and team more than ever right now. 

Let's be positive and try and boost them up. I guess social media is the only way we can do this for now unless you're lucky enough to get match tickets.

I’d definitely avoid Twitter.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Oh dear 

DFCEFC84-7FB7-4BA1-AA89-8CBE0FCDBAFB.jpeg

A for the A-Team/Avengers Whatsapp group.. probably not but trying to post something that doesn't rattle people as if I told them I was shagging their missus (which I'm not - you lot have got to up your game; rough as!)

Just now, TJB-fox said:

LolProbably all up in Maddison’s Instagram DM’s now calling him and his unborn baby all sorts of names. 

I'm calling him just the one name repeatedly as I find that a better means of airing my anger. 

1 hour ago, Sly said:

Clearly hate each other …….. this doesn’t fit the rhetoric though? :whistle:

A7366064-B58C-40CC-927E-36F91CB2BFB8.jpeg

41 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

What you see depends on two things.

1) Where you stand.

2) What you want to see.

Have a good evening and catch up some time 

Rodgers definitely has the bottoms two fingers of his left hand wrapped round madders’ neck #wellhard

26 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Our fans are fvcking weird mate. Some of our supporters will absolutely love these rumours because it gives them a chance to behave like freaks and whinge/ moan and just generally be angry. Probably all up in Maddison’s Instagram DM’s now calling him and his unborn baby all sorts of names. 

Freaks being the operative word mate   ... so called fans just looking for any excuse to give dogs abuse to one of our players . Yes he’s not been  great lately  and made mistakes and some criticism is just but Christ on a bike  no  need . 

Edited by baldeagle

I personally don’t think there are issues as such within the dressing room.

Although, the Covid breach, after everything the club has had to do with testing,bubbles and some players not seeing family, everyone knows about Covid and the risks over this last year. 

I’m sure what happened would have split the dressing room into 2 camps.

1. They have let the Club and teammates down, putting everyone at risk, also the timing has a massive impact on the West Ham game/negative press at the most crucial part of the season.

(My guess is Schmeichel and Vardy were fuming and prob still are)

or

2 They were stupid, they internally apologised, move on and try and get the season back on track.

Maddison is maybe at a cross roads a little with us now, he came from Norwich, less pressure when he first arrived, smiling and playing some good football.

Fast forward to now and once he signed that 100k plus new contract & England recognition....the pressures on for u to deliver and constantly! , he now will be under more scrutiny on and off the pitch and I think he is struggling to deal with this and his confidence/image has taken a hit.

Hopefully he regains his form now as we need him to deliver in these crucial last few games 

Edited by steflcfc

5 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’d definitely avoid Twitter.

Fox talk is slowly turning into a poor mans twitter.  Lots of hate for our players & very little appreciation for the amazing club that our owners are building for us. 

• Like 2

Is there any actual proof other than one, maybe two, needy social media kids spouting off that anything untoward has occurred?

If there isn`t, then the de facto position is to back the team, especially in times of challenge/conflict.

:scarf: