Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

This forum is hilarious sometimes. So much conjecture and so many pseudo psychologists about. Some of what you guys can glean from someone’s face or clothes or walk is phenomenal. You’re in the wrong jobs. X 

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Thanks 2

If this is true it is both very sad and goes some way to explaining our current malaise.  Thanks Madders.

If true, he needs to train with the kids and be kept well away from the first team.  We still have three massive games to go and a cup final.  We can't risk our season being further derailed.

If a big enough offer comes in during the summer then fine, otherwise he will just have to get on with it pre season knowing that he's not going anywhere.

• Like 1

If madderson is shows us that he can nouvelle dien and sort his game out (ie shift the ball quicker.. stop slowing it down by garnering fouls ....  stopped strung to score wordies).

Right now he is a flat track bully that rarely contributes in big games.

Otherwise he is a dospmopers we do not need

I hope he is dropped till Aug 

7 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

This forum is hilarious sometimes. So much conjecture and so many pseudo psychologists about. Some of what you guys can glean from someone’s face or clothes or walk is phenomenal. You’re in the wrong jobs. X 

Tell me about your childhood...

• Haha 2

Just now, lgfualol said:

No idea who'd pay top dollar for him? Cant see anyone doing it, they all have better options available except maybe Spurs maybe.

Yeah this. All well and good him wanting to leave but who would sign him? Maddison doesn’t seem the kind of guy who would go abroad either as he seems to crave attention. 

Having a kid too isn’t he. Wonder what is going on mentally for him. A lad who wears the shit garb he does and admits it’s for attention isn’t really what we need when we’re scrapping to beat the big six. 

Guest bennytwohats
3 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

I’m just checking this thread and so confused. If anybody would be so kind to drop me a PM on wtf is going on I’d be much obliged. 

Someone on the internet said Madderz did a naughty, so we are all on our way to his house to pack his bags and kick him out of Leicester 4eva

If you look up "Maddison" on Twitter you will get some football content, but there are also comments from people in the USA telling young ladies that they looked lovely at their prom.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

I’m just checking this thread and so confused. If anybody would be so kind to drop me a PM on wtf is going on I’d be much obliged. 

Yep same here, all I’m getting is that Rodgers has had a bust up with Perez??

Maddison is an amazing player, just because he is off form due to injury does not mean he should be sold or that he spat in the managers face lol get a grip we are challenging for the top 4 yet again, what is amazing, but Instead  over the last 2 seasons I have never ever seen Leicester players slated so much. Clearly we have a lot of so called fans who have no idea of our history or they are just online trolls 

Edited by Cecchini1976
  • Like 2