Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

11 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Oh dear 

DFCEFC84-7FB7-4BA1-AA89-8CBE0FCDBAFB.jpeg

Whilst my first thoughts, probably being of a certain age were something along the lines of 'Oh dear, I remembered something about casting the first stone. I had to admit that had that been a photo of me wearing some of the attire I had in the 70s, perhaps Maddison is looking a bit subdued in comparison.  Lest we forget 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Fox talk is slowly turning into a poor mans twitter.  Lots of hate for our players & very little appreciation for the amazing club that our owners are building for us. 

On the other hand, some fans are probably extremely aware and appreciative of our amazing club and owners, and take a dislike to players who show disrespect to them through their poor behaviour vis-a-vis the COVID party.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, deep blue said:

On the other hand, some fans are probably extremely aware and appreciative of our amazing club and owners, and take a dislike to players who show disrespect to them through their poor behaviour vis-a-vis the COVID party.

Spot on, this is true, it was a very poor piece of judgement on the part of all culpable. However. We cannot fix it, any damage is done, any punishments served, we now must move forward as one. 

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Sean from Enderby reckons big bust up between Maddison and Brendan ...   anything in it !?!!?? ...   

Mi Bentley’s mate reckons Brendan wants him gone ...    

...would not be surprised!!!

Going back to the West Brom game after Rodgers encounter with the bottles on the touchline, he had an exchange of words with Maddison and it appeared that Maddison had stood his ground.

I felt at the time there was going to be a fallout but they embraced at the end of the game.

Something seemed off and if it is such an issue, it will be felt by the rest if the team.

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

well its amazing how many ppl are taking all this as gospel, of course i expect the dressing room to be annoyed with the manner of the defeat but i dont trust some of these "sources" sometimes

Completely agree. It would be weird if there wasn't frustration in the dressing room.

It's squeaky bum time right now and I think people are frustrated they can't influence anything about what's going on, so jumping on anything that gives them some sort of an explanation or outlet.

We just all need to take a breath and see what tomorrow evening brings. Maddison does not deserve this heat - none of the players or staff do right now, it's not helpful.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

So to summarize, this place has lost its $hit over something SfE has tweeted, a known troll who is also the owner of accounts such as Old Bob and Martin Cockshaw?

Incredible if true

Yup, pretty much! As I said to Frankie above, people are understandably frustrated and just desperate to find someone or something to blame right now because we all feel powerless.

I remember people being equally dismissive about the covid party news when it broke lol

I doubt it was anywhere near as bad a Ritchie and Bruce if anything has actually happened. Ritchie was back in the starting line up after a week.

It's nice to hear that they're arguing to be honest, we've been pretty crap for a while now and it needs sorting out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...would not be surprised!!!

Going back to the West Brom game after Rodgers encounter with the bottles on the touchline, he had an exchange of words with Maddison and it appeared that Maddison had stood his ground.

I felt at the time there was going to be a fallout but they embraced at the end of the game.

Something seemed off and if it is such an issue, it will be felt by the rest if the team.

Blimey it was 8 pages ago when I brought this up ! ...  it really took wings !

A lot has been deleted but if you believe the rumours (2 separate sources ..  SFE and a poster on here) ...  then there has been a BIG "issue" between them and both BR and Maddison are keen to part company ...   asap.    Personally I don't think there is smoke without fire but just hope they can have a truce until the end of the season and it doesn't disrupt the players too much.    

• Like 2

5 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Whilst my first thoughts, probably being of a certain age were something along the lines of 'Oh dear, I remembered something about casting the first stone. I had to admit that had that been a photo of me wearing some of the attire I had in the 70s, perhaps Maddison is looking a bit subdued in comparison.  Lest we forget 🤣

But why look like a fvcking girl?..

What's the soppy A with a ❤️ logo all about?... is that badge a ridiculously expensive label?.

Stupid question I suppose, he probably spent tens of thousands to look like a little girl 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

What's the soppy A with a ❤️ logo all about?... is that badge a ridiculously expensive label?.

Stupid question I suppose, he probably spent tens of thousands to look like a little girl 😂

Why not ?

why would anyone care how he looks?

it’s what he does on the pitch that matters (and off it re behaviour) 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Hahaha, I'm not shouting too loudly, my hair was down to my shoulders and my Dad told me I looked like a big girl too 🤣🤣

Mind you, there was quite a cringy video of him online my son showed me last summer where he was seemingly trying somewhat unsuccessfully to chat a girl up. Perhaps the A stands for Andjob?

Edited by volpeazzurro

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Not a fan of men being a bit feminine? It's just an expensive brand, plenty of footballers wear dodgy clothing it isn't that big a deal

Vardy has had some of the worst haircuts I have ever seen

• Like 1

People need to know that bust ups happen all the time. Not just at our club. I bet across the season there’s been a bust up at one of the clubs every week. 

I like Maddison, I think he's a good player but I think out of everyone he'd be the one that would make most sense to cash in on to strengthen other areas of the side.

Problem is this summer, with not a lot of money around and the top clubs already well stocked with creative players I don't see there being much of a queue for him, from clubs willng to offer enough to make it worthwhile anyway.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I like Maddison, I think he's a good player but I think out of everyone he'd be the one that would make most sense to cash in on to strengthen other areas of the side.

Problem is this summer, with not a lot of money around and the top clubs already well stocked with creative players I don't see there being much of a queue for him, from clubs willng to offer enough to make it worthwhile anyway.

No one will buy him this summer... injury not resolved... form poor

• Like 2