Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

8 minutes ago, murphy said:

It's not just SFE though, a couple of others with some supposed inside info have said that Rodgers' apparent fractious relationship with JM has just blown up, among other things.  I'm not saying any of this is true.  I have no idea, but there is more than one source.

Who? 

22 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Wonder why he never gets dropped or rested ......must be in his contract ...

he’s a very capable CB. Not worth 80m but that’s not the issue here.  He gets a bad press from us on here. I wouldn’t have a problem if he was still here. 

Wished maguire all the best when he left but personally prefer the the squad as it is without him. 

I know  its a team game but to me, Uniteds resurgence coincided with the arrival of Fernandes not maguire

Edited by woollett the bullet
Spellin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Screenshot_20210509-185821_Twitter.thumb.jpg.71106951ac4f7013afdd0b4e6e465092.jpg

Yes. This very much seems like someone whose opinions we should take very seriously.

He's a complete clown, will never get how anyone takes him seriously 

• Like 1

On the positives a bust up suggests he’s still got some fight. Think he’s probably frustrated with himself as much as anything at the minute. He has been fantastic in parts this season, but I do worry his hip injury is a big issue that won’t go away. Just doesn’t look comfortable and I think the fact he’s been taken off corners etc is a worrying sign. Maybe he’s been told he’s not playing Tuesday and isn’t happy with the decision. Give him a week off and hopefully he’ll come out fighting in the final to redeem himself. Seems the type of player who loves the biggest stage. 

also wouldn’t be surprised if we would sell him if we got a decent offer. Only problem is I can’t see who would come in for him and what they’d be willing to pay given his injuries. Can’t see any of the rich 6 coming in for him for what we’d want, so not sure he will be sold 

• Like 1

Shame he has no chance of reaching the euros. Would have doubled his value.

Good player on his day but very inconsistent and his hip seems to mean hes available much less than we would like for our main creative player.

If we were to sell anyone this summer, Madders would be the one I'm least disappointed with

4 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

If there wasn't a major bust up in the dressing room immediately after the Newcastle game then I would be seriously ****ing worried. 

Some of these players act like they've already made it, Bobby Huth would have hung the ****ers up on coat pegs after that pathetic effort. 

Cags and Madders would have been dirt on there. 

Unfortunately there's not one horrible bastard in our squad that can demand some respect from a mouthy showpony like JM, he'd massively benefit from it. 

Get Wasyl back head of bollocking

Edited by MGLCFC
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Wonder why he never gets dropped or rested ......must be in his contract ...

he’s a very capable CB. Not worth 80m but that’s not the issue here.  He gets a bad press from us on here. I wouldn’t have a problem if he was still here. 

I agree.. did nothing wrong at LCFC.

we got a great fee for him.

plays every minute of every game and leads his teams.. and is a goal threat..

who replaces him for England should he not make the euros ? Exactly....

• Like 1

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Just to clarify; my angle on this and source on this is not as specific as SfE's and I know nothing of anything about Friday; which I made clear earlier and was deleted. The stuff about a big incident on Friday is complete news to me; but I've not dug around it (and when I do, I now will not share).

Don't want to say any more and won't do in the future because I've had some DMs which illustrate that

a) some of you are unhinged

b) some of you take football far too seriously

c) some of you clearly don't understand that I'm not slagging anyone off or saying a, b or c will happen; just passing on what I was told

Oh and of course SfE might be talking rubbish. I don't know. I'm not going to call him out on it because I don't know; but if the details of his tweet are rubbish; it certainly doesn't mean that tensions aren't high.

I'll leave that there now and you can all draw your own conclusions. I'd encourage you do that once some time has passed.

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Chilwell - not good enough for Leicester. Now in champions league and fa cup final.

Maguire - not good enough for Leicester. Now in Europa League final and above us in the table.

Are we just a bunch of bitter pillocks?

You forgot our sweet prince, a hat-trick over 2 legs in the Champions League semi-final.

13 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

If there wasn't a major bust up in the dressing room immediately after the Newcastle game then I would be seriously ****ing worried. 

Some of these players act like they've already made it, Bobby Huth would have hung the ****ers up on coat pegs after that pathetic effort. 

Cags and Madders would have been first on there. 

Unfortunately there's not one horrible bastard in our squad that can demand some respect from a mouthy showpony like JM, he'd massively benefit from it. 

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Just to clarify; my angle on this and source on this is not as specific as SfE's and I know nothing of anything about Friday; which I made clear earlier and was deleted. The stuff about a big incident on Friday is complete news to me; but I've not dug around it (and when I do, I now will not share).

Don't want to say any more and won't do in the future because I've had some DMs which illustrate that

a) some of you are unhinged

b) some of you take football far too seriously

c) some of you clearly don't understand that I'm not slagging anyone off or saying a, b or c will happen; just passing on what I was told

I didn’t see your earlier posts but just to clarify, you have posted some non specific info of Maddison’s behaviour and are shocked that people are DMing you for info?

Just now, FantasticMrFox&Son said:

You forgot our sweet prince, a hat-trick over 2 legs in the Champions League semi-final.

Lol that’s a take and a half. Only true delusionals would say Mahrez wasn’t good enough for us.

Its true that Maguire and Chilwell were dispensable.

22 hours ago, Always Next Year said:

Offered nothing worst player on the pitch.

Soyuncu? Fofana? ….. both dreadful. 

Let us however blame Maddison for us conceding 4 goals. 

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I didn’t see your earlier posts but just to clarify, you have posted some non specific info of Maddison’s behaviour and are shocked that people are DMing you for info?

I would guess, knowing that we have all sorts on this site, that TPH has probably received a fair bit of abuse from some people for sharing information that portrays Maddison in a bad light lol