Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

US Presidential Election 2020

57 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Thank You. Its part of the process of the Empire dying. Hopefully we can just fade away as peacefully as possible without inflicting our horrors on the rest of the world any longer. My country needs to work out its own sxxt.

Oh hell no, the US doesn't get to walk away form the rest of the world.  The alternatives are WAY worse. 

51 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Thank You. Its part of the process of the Empire dying. Hopefully we can just fade away as peacefully as possible without inflicting our horrors on the rest of the world any longer. My country needs to work out its own sxxt.

The problem with America can be explained by two things.

1. Internationally, The World Cup is more prestigious than the World Series 

2. America didn’t really put a man on the moon, Germany did.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

You've really grasped the key issues there Yorkie.

1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I imagine he won't last the 4 years and they'll remove him as soon as they can. I've no idea why the Democrats picked him to be honest. They had better candidates 

Bernie Sanders would have won convincingly, but in 2020 and 2016, his own party powers-that-be mobilized against him. In some sense, the Democrats are getting what they deserve for shooting themselves in the foot.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Bernie Sanders would have won convincingly, but in 2020 and 2016, his own party powers-that-be mobilized against him. In some sense, the Democrats are getting what they deserve for shooting themselves in the foot.

They also mobilized against Tulsi Gabbard, another good candidate. Hilary Clinton called her a Russian asset, which is just ridiculous.

Edited by Shane
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

I really don't think he would.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

You mean the game we stole from England(rounders)

Accusing us of stealing from the Nazis? How dare you:whistle: Werner is turning in his grave.

Whatever happens this is another big fail for the Democrats; it’s gonna be close and end in a legal battle which Trump has been waiting for. Even after four years of Trump not only have they not won back the votes they lost, he’s gained a further 3 million at least. 

But then they’ve been actively suppressing any candidates that actually have an active platform outside “orange man bad” and put forward the most bland establishment candidate they could. Once again it’s their own doing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Oh hell no, the US doesn't get to walk away form the rest of the world.  The alternatives are WAY worse. 

All depends on how you look at the world. And that's a big question. Have to be able to look down the rabbit hole.

21 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

Whatever happens this is another big fail for the Democrats; it’s gonna be close and end in a legal battle which Trump has been waiting for. Even after four years of Trump not only have they not won back the votes they lost, he’s gained a further 3 million at least. 

But then they’ve been actively suppressing any candidates that actually have an active platform outside “orange man bad” and put forward the most bland establishment candidate they could. Once again it’s their own doing.

I find it absolutely amazing how they couldn't pick someone to *easily* beat Trump, it really is mind boggling.

EDIT: I missed out the 'easily'.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Shane said:

They also mobilized against Tulsi Gabbard, another good candidate. Hilary Clinton called her a Russian asset, which is just ridiculous.

Gabbard buried Kamala Harris in the debates. Only for Harris to rise again as the party favorite. Hillary's favorite.

2 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Gabbard buried Kamala Harris in the debates. Only for Harris to rise again as the party favorite. Hillary's favorite.

Poor move with Harris too. Her past as part of law enforcement, at a time when police weren't exactly viewed positively, was perplexing and potentially damaging. 

18 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I find it absolutely amazing how they couldn't pick someone to beat Trump, it really is mind boggling.

Maybe they don't want to. That's why I call it the Uniparty. Repub or Dem its always the same Neo con agenda. Just theatre for us rubes. Sound familiar.

Edited by SO1

2 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Poor move with Harris too. Her past as part of law enforcement, at a time when police weren't exactly viewed positively, was perplexing and potentially damaging. 

She'll be perfect "The Teflon Queen" to go with the The Teflon Don. Her support for "For Profit Prisons" makes me ill.

Time to double down on the Drug War. We need new slaves.(sarc.)