Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
twoleftfeet

NO ROOM FOR RACISM

I am glad that the premier league has dropped BLM in favour of No Room for Racism. Not because i am racist but i believe we can get All get behind this without the political hang ups of Black Lives Matter.

I do however admire the ability of Tottenham Hotspurs to forgive the Uniform designer of the SS and carry large adverts in the ground for Hugo Boss given the name given to their supporters.

• Sad 1

I believe that it takes away any ones arguements that they cant support it because of the political movement of the same names aims. Are their racial problems in society and the game probably but being white i have never experienced them first hand. Big Ron Atkinson made a racist statement on telly even though he had probably done more to bring black players to the top leagues in his time in management. This is a really complex issue why have the black managers, we have seen in the game who have been sh1t not been given a second chance. When even shittier manages Peter Taylor, Martin Allen and Mark Maghee spring to mind been given multiple chances to bring their own brand of sh1t football to loyal fans of clubs up and down the country.

1 hour ago, twoleftfeet said:

I am glad that the premier league has dropped BLM in favour of No Room for Racism. Not because i am racist but i believe we can get All get behind this without the political hang ups of Black Lives Matter.

I do however admire the ability of Tottenham Hotspurs to forgive the Uniform designer of the SS and carry large adverts in the ground for Hugo Boss given the name given to their supporters.

Wait until you find out Wolfsburg are sponsored by Volkswagen :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Voll Blau said:

It's great that the players are keeping up the taking of the knee this season. All too often gestures like that can be temporary fads which have no real long term impact on those they're meant to support (Clap For Carers for example). Hope keeping it in the public eye can effect real change in our society and others.

Black Lives Matter.

Not so sure, Les Ferdinand made a good point.

It's a habit now, no longer means much, nothing is changing.

He said it's run it's course, much like clap for carers.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Not so sure, Les Ferdinand made a good point.

It's a habit now, no longer means much, nothing is changing.

He said it's run it's course, much like clap for carers.

Actually I don't see it as the same. People aren't passionately against the NHS, and i think most people acknowledge they do a good job. Also typical British people we had to one up our neighbours and people started hitting saucepans and banging dustbin lids. Its just tiresome very quickly.

Some people are passionately racist, and some of those same people are passionate about football. Ther more something they love shows support in stopping something else they love the more uncomfortable they'll become. They'll do one of two thing, stop watching football or reassess their views on race.

• Like 2

I don't mind them changing the slogan, it basically means the same thing, but if some people can't disassociate some of the extreme political views from a fringe element of the original incarnations of BLM from the global movement that want one thing, black lives to matter as much as white lives. Then great go for a more inclusive message, they are still kneeling so nothing has really changed.

• Like 1

Guest Ali Seyyah

I do not accept BLACKLIVES MATTER is on Human agenda now !!!  I never see a black or white or red or yellow or dark ..I can only see human descendants of Eve and Adam. All of us come from the God and we 'll return to God's Kingdom again.. Every human has same blood same feeelings same sorrow same happiness same smile and same nice childrens.. Do you hug a black or white child ? Can you see how sugar , cute all they are .. How prety they are. How pretty they are being created ?  Is there any difference how they are cute all :) .. . I have no black or I white friends only friends just good friends. Human friends. Do you see any difference with white red or black horses between each others ? All of them are beatiful. All human are beatiful. Because God created all of us.. We can not make discrimination and make someone as the others ..  I can see only human and bad people who are trying pretenting being not human.. We all human are brothers and sisters. We should find a way to live in peace respect and love each other otherwise if you give a harm or pain to a human even to an animal , their pain will return you with much more pain. ... I accept HUMAN BROTHERHOOD MATTERS instead.. Or we can say HUMAN BROTHERSHIPWAY .. Stay with peace respect and love..Rüyada Zenci Bebek Görmek | Rüyada Zenci Bebek Emzirdiğini Görmek - Rüya  YorumlarıBebek bakımında doğru bilinen 10 yanlış - Bebek HaberleriImage from http://babynames.allparenting.com/images/stories/cherokee-baby-girl.jpg.  | Hispanic baby names, Spanish baby names, Baby girl names

Edited by Ali Seyyah

1 hour ago, Ali Seyyah said:

I do not accept BLACKLIVES MATTER is on Human agenda now !!!  I never see a black or white or red or yellow or dark ..I can only see human descendants of Eve and Adam. All of us come from the God and we 'll return to God's Kingdom again.. Every human has same blood same feeelings same sorrow same happiness same smile and same nice childrens.. Do you hug a black or white child ? Can you see how sugar , cute all they are .. How prety they are. How pretty they are being created ?  Is there any difference how they are cute all :) .. . I have no black or I white friends only friends just good friends. Human friends. Do you see any difference with white red or black horses between each others ? All of them are beatiful. All human are beatiful. Because God created all of us.. We can not make discrimination and make someone as the others ..  I can see only human and bad people who are trying pretenting being not human.. We all human are brothers and sisters. We should find a way to live in peace respect and love each other otherwise if you give a harm or pain to a human even to an animal , their pain will return you with much more pain. ... I accept HUMAN BROTHERHOOD MATTERS instead.. Or we can say HUMAN BROTHERSHIPWAY .. Stay with peace respect and love..Rüyada Zenci Bebek Görmek | Rüyada Zenci Bebek Emzirdiğini Görmek - Rüya  YorumlarıBebek bakımında doğru bilinen 10 yanlış - Bebek HaberleriImage from http://babynames.allparenting.com/images/stories/cherokee-baby-girl.jpg.  | Hispanic baby names, Spanish baby names, Baby girl names

From my perspective (and I have no Religion), I just have humanity. In my job ALL lives matter, regardless and I think that's the thought of the majority of moderate, free thinking people. Sadly in some countries and states, no lives matter except for those that follow the same religion/cult/doctrine/dictatorship. We've seen it here. The killing of innocent people in the name of some other deity. 

3 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Absolutely, there's no room for racism because black lives do in fact matter. 

While we're at it let's give a shout out to trans rights too, all humans deserve to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of the circumstances of their birth.

Except fatties.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

It's great that the players are keeping up the taking of the knee this season. All too often gestures like that can be temporary fads which have no real long term impact on those they're meant to support (Clap For Carers for example). Hope keeping it in the public eye can effect real change in our society and others.

Black Lives Matter.

Don't think its continuation makes any difference. I've already disassociated it as just something they do at the start of a football match so I don't think the kind of person that's prone to racism is gonna be paying any attention. 

These things need to be done in sprints.

Going back to the original post and yes I agree. 

No room for racism anywhere and still absolutely staggers me that people can judge or dislike somebody because of a skin colour but unfortunately world wide it does seen that the BLM movement has moved away from a positive statement to that of 100% politically motivated. 

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

And gingers (before someone else says it :rolleyes:)

And no @Izzy no it doesn't lol

• Haha 1