Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
waylander

Rodgers due respect

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

That’s not the point I was making but that doesn’t fit your agenda right :rolleyes:

I think you need to check what you say more carefully - I've ribbed Geoff many times for mentioning Puel, so I know the point you were making.

What do you imagine my agenda is? Don't come it with that word, it's meaningless deflection.

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I think you need to check what you say more carefully - I've ribbed Geoff many times for mentioning Puel, so I know the point you were making.

What do you imagine my agenda is? Don't come it with that word, it's meaningless deflection.

lol sounds like a threat. 

Did I hit a nerve?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

What is going on with this forum? People are going crazy! 

I'm not a huge fan of someone on the wind-up, offering nothing about football but accusing me of having an agenda with no evidence whatsoever. Does that answer your question?

45 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Up the league fox nowhere to be seen... until Puel’s name was mentioned. Shock :ph34r:

I think you'll find I've posted a hell of lot in this thread, sir.

And when someone suggested Puel was "the master" against the big clubs, I merely pointed out some facts which prove otherwise.

Always happy to be of assistance :thumbup:

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm not a huge fan of someone on the wind-up, offering nothing about football but accusing me of having an agenda with no evidence whatsoever. Does that answer your question?

Wasn’t even on the windup but if that’s what’s happened then I’m quite glad you’re raging lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Yep. Also worth remembering that the sort of teams who will want him will have incredible facilities, whether they are brand new or not they'll still have everything ours do... just might be packaged differently. 

I'd be absolutely amazed if he wasn't already learning Spanish or German too. I've no doubt his confidence see's him as a future Bayern/Dortmund/Barca manager. 

Pretty sure I read he speaks Spanish already.

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Quiet day at work so I come have a look on here and see

@Dr The Singh vs @StriderHiryu

@UpTheLeagueFox vs @TJB-fox

@HighPeakFox vs all the people fighting

Come At Me Kevin Hart GIF

Don’t you have some loan players to be stalking? :whistle:

Also, no quarrel with up the league fox. Good poster with a huge soft spot for Puel :thumbup:

Edited by TJB-fox
  • Haha 3