Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
waylander

Rodgers due respect

2 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

What if it were ? 

You really are a miserable .... 

I've only two more words to say to you                                                    -                                               Good night!!

NO WAY IS HE GOING TO SPURS/ARSENAL only one Job now left that might tempt him and it’s a club that paying to have him would be NO issue  that would be Man United, but given his Liverpool history that’s NOT ever happening ! 

He is one of the best paid club managers on the planet, he has a very huge say in all footballing matters and he is here for the next few years at least. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

2 things - some people can never admit they're wrong, and try to impose their ignorance on you.

Use the ignore feature - it's very liberating.

I’ve never stuck anyone on ignore in all my years on here - you miss all the weird bits 

Just now, King of Gipsy Lane said:

NO WAY IS HE GOING TO SPURS/ARSENAL only one Job now left that might tempt him and it’s a club that paying to have him would be NO issue  that would be Man United, but given his Liverpool history that’s NOT ever happening ! 

He is one of the best paid club managers on the planet, he has a very huge say in all footballing matters and he is here for the next few years at least. 

He would go to Man City if they came calling, also there's clubs like Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern and the a few in Italy that may tempt him. Thats the reality of it. If we keep performing like this those clubs will come calling and when they do I wouldn't blame him for leaving. 

1 minute ago, sheffield_fox said:

I bet your Mrs asks herself the same question every time you get into a grammar argument on a football forum

lol

No 

The point remains - Strider posts the best tactical analysis on the forum. If a poster doesnt want to read it then don’t but why have a dig at him ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FoxTrott said:

If Spurs are to sack Mourinho, should we worry about them going after King Brendan?

Why would he take a step down? And I'm not even joking. Other than Spurs being perceived as a "big 6" club which is just a made up load of tosh by media outlets like sky, why are they any better than us right now? They are tight with the finances and I bet Brendan wouldn't have as much freedom as he has here. I honestly only think the 2 Manchester clubs and possibly Chelsea are the only British clubs he would leave us for now. 

9 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

I've only two more words to say to you                                                    -                                               Good night!!

Night David 

Don’t forget to take your Happy pills 

3 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

He would go to Man City if they came calling, also there's clubs like Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern and the a few in Italy that may tempt him. Thats the reality of it. If we keep performing like this those clubs will come calling and when they do I wouldn't blame him for leaving. 

Nah they won’t for the same reason we were the ones that took him form Celtic and no one else was interested in him and it’s his Liverpool CV it bars him from those jobs it’s all about profile and he just hasn’t got it for those clubs (yet) 

winning the league with us might change that ! But reality is we collapsed last year and he hasn’t achieved anything really here to make the big massive clubs sit up and take note 

he is a little tainted by his whacky Irish self confidence , almost like a parody of himself we love that and can live with it but the top massive clubs wouldn’t really see the funny side of all that blarney. 

But win a European trophy or a league and that’s impression might change for a big Spanish club. 

Man City is NEVER happening, they only hire global names form here on out the best of the best 

Appreciate all the nice thing said about me in the thread!

I just post my opinion, which is just that - an opinion. Anyone is free to agree or disagree as they see fit. But I'd like to say I am a Leicester City fan and get behind the team, manager and players!

My point today was that despite the win, I think the manager will spend a long time with the team on Monday to analyse the game and point out areas of improvement. I think his tactical approach to the game was very solid, but that the win overall was a lucky one rather than deserved. And that's totally fine! Sometimes there will be games where you deserve to win and get nothing, and vice versa. It's why the champions are determined after 38 games instead of just one, so the most consistent team wins the title.

Today's game reminded me of our capitulation away to Bournemouth last season, except this time round the team that capitulated was Liverpool, and we benefited from it.

• Like 3