Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ktfox59

LCFC owners

On 10/10/2020 at 13:31, UpTheLeagueFox said:

One day we'll look back and realise how lucky we are to...

a) have such great owners

and
b) follow the club when we're doing so well

There'll be a time for sure - possibly decades into the future - when our grandkids won't believe how much anger was spouted for ONLY finishing fifth in 2020.

They’ll be gobsmacked that the all conquering Leicester City, owners of feeder club barcolana, the premiers leagues big 1 and sole holder of all 20 votes ever dropped so low. That this altruistic club who wrestled all votes from what will be then known as the Wallowing Gluttonous Six, and redistributed the wealth, many clubs, including second placed Fleetwoods 40000 seat stadium, held  a spectacular firework and light show to celebrate Leicester Day.

All these kids will wonder what a notts forest is as king powers widening of the Trent for a shipping canel leading to their inland duty free store, accidentally swallowed the club.  But they will stand confused in Charnwood forest and wonder what that crazy man was on about shouting about trees winning two european cups.

• 10 months later...
2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

This backs my theory that some people will find fault with absolutely anything.

I think you're wrong that's a false premise.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Every club has a selection of kn@bheads who support them, I'm surprised we have so many.

Not everything at the club is perfect - concourse refreshment operations are dreadful. However, the investment from our owners has been fantastic, progress in the last 10 years has been astonishing. Trophies in the cabinet.  Brand new state-of-the-art training ground, stadium expansion just announced. Free beer. What the fuchs more could anyone want!?!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FoyleFox said:

Every club has a selection of kn@bheads who support them, I'm surprised we have so many.

Not everything at the club is perfect - concourse refreshment operations are dreadful. However, the investment from our owners has been fantastic, progress in the last 10 years has been astonishing. Trophies in the cabinet.  Brand new state-of-the-art training ground, stadium expansion just announced. Free beer. What the fuchs more could anyone want!?!

Free exclusive TV coverage of every senior game and development game, free home delivery beer and a nice free warm scarf for the winter...oh, and Control of Europe starting with a trophy this season.

7 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Does anyone know with any authority how much longer the catering contract hobbles on for? That along with the inadequate toilets are the main things I'd like to see improved.

Finally, something I can claim to be ITK about. lol

The catering contract is up sooner rather than later, although that doesn't mean that it'll change necessarily. There's a process. 

Not sure who looks after the bogs, mind. 

2 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

The survey asked fans to express their faith in their club's owners on a scale of 1-10. A score of 94.6% probably just means that some Leicester fans put 9 rather than 10.

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

The survey asked fans to express their faith in their club's owners on a scale of 1-10. A score of 94.6% probably just means that some Leicester fans put 9 rather than 10.

Bloody cheapskates. i would have gone 11

3 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

Fair enough. Probably 9 because the food and beverage service and the loos are crap lol

Edited by FoyleFox