Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Joe Rodon

2 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

He was actually talking money and I heard him say ……. an extra £10K - I assumed wages 

He was on a few calls during the second half - definitely felt as though something was occurring 

Do I qualify as an ITK? 

This is great content, however I reckon new contracts for soyuncu and ricardo are more likely than signings.

13 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

He was actually talking money and I heard him say ……. an extra £10K - I assumed wages 

He was on a few calls during the second half - definitely felt as though something was occurring 

Do I qualify as an ITK? 

Definitely mate. You’re already more qualified than 95% of those who claim to be ITK on here, but you’re not quite on the level of the guy who took a photo of Youri on the plane 😂

16 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Definitely mate. You’re already more qualified than 95% of those who claim to be ITK on here, but you’re not quite on the level of the guy who took a photo of Youri on the plane 😂

....but on the same level as the guy who was borderline harassing him at a poolside in Spain? 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

This is great content, however I reckon new contracts for soyuncu and ricardo are more likely than signings.

I highly doubt new contracts for players would be overly pressing on a Sunday morning though? Then again football is hardly 9-5 Monday to Friday for directors and senior non-playing staff. Probably negotiating loans for Benkovic and Gray to the Championship.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I highly doubt new contracts for players would be overly pressing on a Sunday morning though? Then again football is hardly 9-5 Monday to Friday for directors and senior non-playing staff. Probably negotiating loans for Benkovic and Gray to the Championship.

Imagine if we could send Benkovic and Gray on loan to Watford, in return for a cheaper price on Ismailia Sarr 👀

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Cheers. I'll up my game with a camera and I'll wear a wire for next Sunday - This is obviously a much valued service. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

that was absolutely brilliant :thumbup: - big daddy or something like that 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Yes I'm tracking the fixtures now - I'll set up some sort of live recording starting 10.30am next Sunday 

P.S Unfortunately he realised I was on to him and he retreated to continue his conversation under a tree - I would have followed but was running the line. 

Priorities!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Edingleyfox said:

Is he still available?. Sounds like both Evans and Soyuncu carrying injuries so could be Wes senior and junior against Villa - I think we are still short of cover to be honest not to mention another striker

Bloody internationals! Should have been canned!

• Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 11:50, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Jon Rudkin was at an U15 football match yesterday at Countesthorpe and was on his phone talking though a deal - I couldn't catch who is was regarding 

So plan is to sign an U15 CB to go with our U20; guess the plan they can both run around a lot for Big Wes, and get the average age down to 35.

I see Swansea have had a loan bid for (winger) Harry Wilson turned down.  I wonder if they might be interested in a loan (to January - so we can then get a sale), or a sale / part exchange for another 'winger', a certain D Gray - as a makeweight for Rodon coming in the other direction?!

1 hour ago, Outfox the Fox said:

I see Swansea have had a loan bid for (winger) Harry Wilson turned down.  I wonder if they might be interested in a loan (to January - so we can then get a sale), or a sale / part exchange for another 'winger', a certain D Gray - as a makeweight for Rodon coming in the other direction?!

He doesnt want a championship club.

9 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Spurs have got an absolute bargain.

Looks really promising.

Spurs have had a great window .....  Mourinho’s draw and levy’s negotiating strategy coupled with the obvious attraction of the training facilities /stadium and being in London ......... sometimes it isn’t all about money but it often seems to be when it comes to us trying to get someone in!  

• Like 1