Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester City v Aston Villa(H) pre-match thread

2 minutes ago, EverybodyDannsNow said:

I’d take a point in all honesty, given the horrendous situation we’ve found ourselves in with injuries. 

I’m of the mindset that we just need to grind these next few months out. Let’s get to Christmas within 5-7 points of the top 4 and make sure we get out of our Europa League group and then have a big second half of the season with Ndidi, Ricardo, Maddison, Praet, Vardy, Evans and Soyuncu all fit and firing.

Considering how many we're likely missing and that Villa is a very decent side, a point would be a terrific result.

4 minutes ago, EverybodyDannsNow said:

I’d take a point in all honesty, given the horrendous situation we’ve found ourselves in with injuries. 

I’m of the mindset that we just need to grind these next few months out. Let’s get to Christmas within 5-7 points of the top 4 and make sure we get out of our Europa League group and then have a big second half of the season with Ndidi, Ricardo, Maddison, Praet, Vardy, Evans and Soyuncu all fit and firing.

Grinding out the next 2 and a half months whilst being 2 or 3 results behind the top 4 and progression out of the Europa group sounds like two totally different things to me! 

Maybe I’m being optimistic but hoping Evans and Vardy are fit enough to start, and hopefully Praet as well. With Maddison to replace Praet on the hour mark to manage both of their fitness, and Kel for Vardy as well. Not sure if all the talk around Slim for Brendan suggests Vards is out so Kel to start and Slim on the bench?!

Hopefully we can still field a decent side as below. Would prefer Ünder to start but think we might have to wait until Thursday for him to get his first start and play Perez as he knows the system and players better and would offer more support down that side marking Grealish.

Schmeichel 

Chestnuts 

Little Wes 

Evans 

Justin

Praet

Mendy 

Youri

Perez 

Vardy 

Barnes 

Ward, Fuchs, Morgan, Choudhury, Maddison, Cengiz, Iheanacho

Has Nostradamus joined our PR team?  Get a grip, Things may look a lot better come 6.45 pm and if they do not, well then it is how it is. As as long as whoever plays turns up and gives it a good go, we will be fine. Just not another Wham performance please Brendan.

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Has Nostradamus joined our PR team?  Get a grip, Things may look a lot better come 6.45 pm and if they do not, well then it is how it is. As as long as whoever plays turns up and gives it a good go, we will be fine. Just not another Wham performance please Brendan.

Wake me up before you go go? :P

42 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Maybe I’m being optimistic but hoping Evans and Vardy are fit enough to start, and hopefully Praet as well. With Maddison to replace Praet on the hour mark to manage both of their fitness, and Kel for Vardy as well. Not sure if all the talk around Slim for Brendan suggests Vards is out so Kel to start and Slim on the bench?!

Hopefully we can still field a decent side as below. Would prefer Ünder to start but think we might have to wait until Thursday for him to get his first start and play Perez as he knows the system and players better and would offer more support down that side marking Grealish.

Schmeichel 

Chestnuts 

Little Wes 

Evans 

Justin

Praet

Mendy 

Youri

Perez 

Vardy 

Barnes 

Ward, Fuchs, Morgan, Choudhury, Maddison, Cengiz, Iheanacho

Perez really should not be starting

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Can you listen to the game on the LCFC website? 

Ive only got the phone and BBC radio stringer doesn’t work does it....

It's on 5live too so should be able to stream from their website I'd have thought