Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Leicester City v Aston Villa(H) pre-match thread

13 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

So I'm sure this has been asked but is anyone paying the £14.95? Or do we think there will be streams available? As I'd prefer not to pay it tbh.

No. It's killing me missing out, but we all need to be united on this to prevent it ever happening again. 

• Like 4

There's something nice about seeing Slimani in those pictures but I cant put my finger on what.

Maybe because it feels like we have bought a new striker....maybe the prospect that he may come back with a bang?

Reality is he will just strut around looking miserable for a few minutes and probably get his head on a couple of Kaspers goal kicks.

Delighted Slimani is back as he offers us another dimension up front. 
There’s been lots of speculation on why he hasn’t featured since 2018. Perhaps it might not be his personality and more that we might have to pay an add-on fee based on a further appearance. Who knows? I have a feeling he’ll want to prove a point and we should all welcome it if he does exactly that and scores. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, majaco said:

If the two Weses start, their average pace will be average. 

Considering Big Wes' speed can be measured in geologic time, that would have to mean Baby Wes is faster than Concorde.

Edited by Deeg67
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

So we know Vards had a scan on Thursday for his calf but I’m thinking that was just to make sure he wouldn’t do any damage if he played?

I do wonder if he won’t start to be honest?

Di we know any more?

35 minutes ago, Frost said:

Right, so how many injuries do we have in the squad right now? From what I've heard we're without Pereira/Ndidi (long term), Evans, Soyuncu, Maddison and Vardy apparently?!

Soyuncu is out for a few weeks.

Vardy & Evans & Maddison & Praet all doubtful.

Morgan has an issue with his lower back but could play if needed.

1 hour ago, leicesterseddon said:

I’m interested to see how Fofana does if he plays. The club clearly rate him, although personally I think he’s still a big gamble for the money we’ve paid.

I think we paid more for incredible potential and certainly not the finished article. I really hope that people don't expect too much too soon and it's a big ask for him today. New home, new culture, new friends and team-mates and a hefty price tag around his neck. In centre half terms he's a baby but will learn greatly from Evans just has Soyuncu has done and Maguire hugely benefited also before him. I sincerely hope that when he inevitably makes a few mistakes that we don’t immediately get the 'waste of money' brigade out in force. Good luck little Wes, don't get sent off trying to impress, Grealish will fall over like an autumn leaf at the slightest contact.

• Like 2