Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

PPV Games

PPV Games   

400 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be paying to watch?

• Yep
    • No, I’ll find a stream
    • Listen on Radio

12 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Not paying £15 but have noticed they seem pretty slick at blocking the streams when games are ppv. Usually on a non televised game can find a reasonable stream but so far they have managed to shut them down 10-15 minutes before the end.

Dependant on your isp provider and IPTV provider. 
I use a VPN on one of my IPTV but not needed on the other. 
also have a sat system on 1w with a cccam subscription for a whole €20 a year. Digi sport spiler 1 and 6eren show all the ppv games in HD and that’s not a stream  

7 minutes ago, crazies said:

Dependant on your isp provider and IPTV provider. 
I use a VPN on one of my IPTV but not needed on the other. 
also have a sat system on 1w with a cccam subscription for a whole €20 a year. Digi sport spiler 1 and 6eren show all the ppv games in HD and that’s not a stream  

20 excellent. Is that plus. Forget the 15 quid every match

26 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Not paying £15 but have noticed they seem pretty slick at blocking the streams when games are ppv. Usually on a non televised game can find a reasonable stream but so far they have managed to shut them down 10-15 minutes before the end.

Think quite a few of the IPTV providers have been having major issues this weekend.

Would not be surprised if there has been a targeted attack.

1 minute ago, martyn said:

Think quite a few of the IPTV providers have been having major issues this weekend.

Would not be surprised if there has been a targeted attack.

My provider is based in China so good luck with the FA Police trying to shut that one down. 

Sky Sport's are taking advantage of the situation we all find ourselves in, just wished the rest of the premier league clubs would have followed our stance in disagreeing with their decision to charge to watch would have normally been "£'free" in our sky sports subscription. I've cancelled sky sports completely they can f right off!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ktfox59 said:

20 excellent. Is that plus. Forget the 15 quid every match

I use an old openbox unit and connect it via WiFi with the cccam embedded. Since sky and other providers changed their encryption the cos plummeted on cccams. I take advantage every year and can cope with watching football in Hungarian or danish 

6 minutes ago, Oadby Fox said:

Sky Sport's are taking advantage of the situation we all find ourselves in, just wished the rest of the premier league clubs would have followed our stance in disagreeing with their decision to charge to watch would have normally been "£'free" in our sky sports subscription. I've cancelled sky sports completely they can f right off!

Sky and BT will tell you that they’re not doing this for anything more than cost - the prem clubs drove the price point and one wonders if the clubs will make more money from  this than opening the stadia for 30% occupancy ......I have my suspicions that for the clubs with capacities below 40k, this could be the case and for the ones with larger stadia, the extra numbers on PPV will compensate anyway 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Sky and BT will tell you that they’re not doing this for anything more than cost - the prem clubs drove the price point and one wonders if the clubs will make more money from  this than opening the stadia for 30% occupancy ......I have my suspicions that for the clubs with capacities below 40k, this could be the case and for the ones with larger stadia, the extra numbers on PPV will compensate anyway 

I do think sky sports have took the p☆ss for years now, I remember paying the sky sports subscription and you got everything golf, boxing etc, they have now taken the opportunity to ppv on the premier league it's the last straw for me good riddance to sky sports for me.

9 minutes ago, Oadby Fox said:

I do think sky sports have took the p☆ss for years now, I remember paying the sky sports subscription and you got everything golf, boxing etc, they have now taken the opportunity to ppv on the premier league it's the last straw for me good riddance to sky sports for me.

my point is that without defending sky or BT on any level, I wonder if the PPV games are driven by the clubs rather than the tv companies ??

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

my point is that without defending sky or BT on any level, I wonder if the PPV games are driven by the clubs rather than the tv companies ??

I don't know if it's one or the other in isolation or if it's six of one and half a dozen of the other. I do know it's sh!t and needs to be binned.

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

None of the games today has been PPV - I had terrible streams for Liverpool last night .....couldn’t imagine trying to watch us later on a dodgy stream that keeps freezing 

My stream was fine for the Liverpool game 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Can you dm me your provider please. Looking for a back up IPTV sub incase mine ever plays up. 

Afraid not. I purchased an Android Box in Malaysia last March, all fully loaded with EPL (all games).  One off payment of Euros 120 and no monthly subscription.   It works very well including latest Movies.  Sorry.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It's a very good point, but either way they have lost me from the greed they are trying to extract from us all

46 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

None of the games today has been PPV - I had terrible streams for Liverpool last night .....couldn’t imagine trying to watch us later on a dodgy stream that keeps freezing 

A stream that keeps freezing could be a blessing with our line up tonight 

On 12/10/2020 at 08:07, Blue Fox 72 said:

I'll be watching a stream if possible but for a true reflection there should really be a third option on your poll.

i e. Not paying and not finding at stream (listening to radio coverage or not bothering at all).

Or finding a stream and giving 15 quid to a local charity such as a food bank

• Like 1

I pay an annual fee of £50 for IPTV links and it's HD quality, no advertisements and is usually rock solid. Granted, Sky have started to block these things, but a simple VPN is working around it.

I already have Sky Sports, they don't need anymore money out of me.

• Like 1