Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

8 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

People are turning their nose up at Edouard, but Hwang Hee Chan who is older and has a worse goalscoring record than him is the answer to our prayers?

Guess who's high rated on fifa and football manager? 

Eduoard is way better on FM.....

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Hwang Hee-chan ain’t great steer way clear!

But what is he like as a revenue generation signing? Sounds a bit cynical, but if we are trying to grow our marketing profile.....

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Prior to going to Leipzig, I was firmly in the Hwang Hee-chan camp, but he's had a bad 6-9 months there and I'm no longer so sure. Yes Leipzig are in the Champions League and a competitive team in the Bundesliga, but that's the standard we are aiming for too! I still think he's a good player but not sure he could come in and tear it up in the way we are looking for. He's also a bit of a Perez type in that he's not an out and out forward , nor a winger, but more of a second striker. He'd do well in a system like Southampton's 4-2-2-2 but I don't think he'd be nearly as good in our 4141 system. Patson Daka who is still at Red Bull would be the better signing if we are thinking of a striker in the summer.

J said it before and I’ll say it again ... I’d love Daka here. He’s gonna be a monster. 

Edited by casablancas
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Surprised if he doesn't sign a contract with someone when he turns 18 next month, imagine a deal will already be lined up.

Has he had many opportunities this season? Haven’t heard or seen much of him for a while 

20 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Has he had many opportunities this season? Haven’t heard or seen much of him for a while 

Only made 1 appearance off the bench, he's been bombed out since it became clear he wouldn't sign a contract. He played most of our games in pre-season mind you and looked miles away from being ready for first team football mind you.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, casablancas said:

And that impacts on you how? Lol 

Come into this thread to read about Leicester city transfer targets and I’m reading some of these posts and they’re not relevant in the slightest. Who’s better on Fifa and football manager, repeating phrases used on football manager about work permits etc lol surely there’s a thread in gaming for which striker we haven’t been linked with is better on football manager that would be more suitable. 

10 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Come into this thread to read about Leicester city transfer targets and I’m reading some of these posts and they’re not relevant in the slightest. Who’s better on Fifa and football manager, repeating phrases used on football manager about work permits etc lol surely there’s a thread in gaming for which striker we haven’t been linked with is better on football manager that would be more suitable. 

I think this thread trends toward suggestions from the users more than anything. I mean it’s better than people starting mew threads every 4 minutes. FM all the way fyi lol and let’s face it ... we have no clue who our targets are. Pure speculation unless we have summat from Percy et.al

Edited by casablancas

There is a lot of talk o  the forum about the need for a striker and midfield back up in view of Priest's injury. Am I right in thinking we have 24 players of a 25 man squad already?

3 keepers

3 'first choice' full backs

3 f'irst choice centre backs'

Morgan

Amartey

Fuchs

3 first choice midfield

Praet

Mendy

Choudhury

Vardy

Barnes

Albrighton

Cenghis

Perez

Iheanacho 

That's 24.  Gray is a current 25th.

If we need midfield back up, it would not make sense to let Choudhury go.

If we got I  two players (I am not sure we will get any), is Morgan's time over as a player?

10 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Work Permits are just a football manager concept to you? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, majaco said:

There is a lot of talk o  the forum about the need for a striker and midfield back up in view of Priest's injury. Am I right in thinking we have 24 players of a 25 man squad already?

3 keepers

3 'first choice' full backs

3 f'irst choice centre backs'

Morgan

Amartey

Fuchs

3 first choice midfield

Praet

Mendy

Choudhury

Vardy

Barnes

Albrighton

Cenghis

Perez

Iheanacho 

That's 24.  Gray is a current 25th.

If we need midfield back up, it would not make sense to let Choudhury go.

If we got I  two players (I am not sure we will get any), is Morgan's time over as a player?

Gray wont be included if we made a signing or two, that's quite clear

12 hours ago, casablancas said:

Anyone take Armstrong from the Saints? 

Was class last night and has been in general for them for the past 12 months. Another one from the SPFL holding their own in the EPL.

Believe it or not Armstrong was way out the picture at Celtic until Rodgers arrived.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Was class last night and has been in general for them for the past 12 months. Another one from the SPFL holding their own in the EPL.

Believe it or not Armstrong was way out the picture at Celtic until Rodgers arrived.

He’s looked dangerous all season and put in a decent performance against us. He does look good. 

• Like 1