Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

20 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

I’d genuinely love for us to make a play for Matthew Hoppe. I saw the People’s Champ mention him the other day which has me curious as to whether we are trying to get a diamond in the rough before he becomes too well known. 

He’s very young and very raw but he is the perfect age to learn behind Vardy and will get enough games to progress with us challenging on 4 fronts (hopefully again next season). He knows how to finish and he is strong at running in behind, plus at 6ft 3ins he has the frame to become an aerial presence also. 

Don't get yourself too excited. 

I misunderstood something that's going on with him (ie I don't think its us!)

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I didnt know where to post this, but Danny Simpson had been training at our facillities. (Which isnt too unusual) But what was unusual was the fact that he was training with Ravel Morrison, which he posted on his instagram. 

Now theres a chance these are separate incidents and that he was training with Morrison somewhere else. Surely we wouldnt be considering bringing RM in as a free agent?????

He stopped training with us as he was outside of our Covid bubble, so now he has to train at St George’s Park - I’d imagine you get to as a pfa member

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I didnt know where to post this, but Danny Simpson had been training at our facillities. (Which isnt too unusual) But what was unusual was the fact that he was training with Ravel Morrison, which he posted on his instagram. 

Now theres a chance these are separate incidents and that he was training with Morrison somewhere else. Surely we wouldnt be considering bringing RM in as a free agent?????

Ravel Morrison to Leuven confirmed

8 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

People are turning their nose up at Edouard, but Hwang Hee Chan who is older and has a worse goalscoring record than him is the answer to our prayers?

Guess who's high rated on fifa and football manager? 

Eduoard is way better on FM.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Hwang Hee-chan ain’t great steer way clear!

But what is he like as a revenue generation signing? Sounds a bit cynical, but if we are trying to grow our marketing profile.....

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Prior to going to Leipzig, I was firmly in the Hwang Hee-chan camp, but he's had a bad 6-9 months there and I'm no longer so sure. Yes Leipzig are in the Champions League and a competitive team in the Bundesliga, but that's the standard we are aiming for too! I still think he's a good player but not sure he could come in and tear it up in the way we are looking for. He's also a bit of a Perez type in that he's not an out and out forward , nor a winger, but more of a second striker. He'd do well in a system like Southampton's 4-2-2-2 but I don't think he'd be nearly as good in our 4141 system. Patson Daka who is still at Red Bull would be the better signing if we are thinking of a striker in the summer.

J said it before and I’ll say it again ... I’d love Daka here. He’s gonna be a monster. 

Edited by casablancas
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Has he had many opportunities this season? Haven’t heard or seen much of him for a while 

Only made 1 appearance off the bench, he's been bombed out since it became clear he wouldn't sign a contract. He played most of our games in pre-season mind you and looked miles away from being ready for first team football mind you.

• Like 1