Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

5 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I think you are being a bit disingenuous to Maitland-Niles tbh Ric. He’s a far better player with the ball than Hamza is. He’s a superior dribbler, he’s always positive in possession and he’s also combative in the challenge. 

He was moved to play right back when Bellerin was injured due to his athletic ability, he was used as a right wing back under Emery mainly, but did also play games in central midfield. He nearly went to Wolves last summer (who are another club with a brilliant track record of being a good judge of talent for recruitment) but Arsenal wanted to keep hold of him, he played really well in the Community shield and Arteta talked him up, yet he’s barely featured this season. He fits Brendan’s mould of great potential, who’s been written off by most. 

Sorry mate, I think he's really mediocre but I'm often wrong.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

Some on here are saying we could sell Soyuncu, but he needs to playing every week to make sure we get a very good price for him rather than a good/O.K. transfer fee!  Fofana has taken the plaudits and the media are focusing on him at the moment and rightly so.

Would be stupid to sell soynucu. We need quality players in the squad. I assume he’ll be Fofanas partner soon anyway.

• Like 4

Just now, OhYesNdidi said:

Would be stupid to sell soynucu. We need quality players in the squad. I assume he’ll be Fofanas partner soon anyway.

*I don’t expect us to sell anyone. Especially with Wes, Fuchs, Hamza, Gray, Slimani, Silva leaving the club. That’s like almost £300k p/w wages lol

1 hour ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Exactly what happens if Evans gets injured or Banned in the short term ? 

Edited by justfoxes

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Poor Choudhury we can't get rid of him and he can't get a game

I think it's fine to have him around to fill Praet's role. I've always thought he's better suited as a box to box midfielder anyway, rather than a destroyer. Plus he's one of our own 🦊

3 hours ago, OhYesNdidi said:

I don't want us to sell any of our players and I don't think we will if we get champions league football, but if we have to sell to invest I want the club to get as much $£€ out of the bar stewards!

You can exclude it being anyone from this league, because none of he 'Big 6' will loan to us.

McGregor is a good shout, chairman has thrown the towel in today, season is done, fans and players know it. No reason they wouldn't allow a loan to buy him.

I'd imagine we are still talking to Eriksen, he's not joined anyone else yet.

Honestly can't think of anyone else.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Glad BR recognizes the need for another attacking player.  Doesn't mean we'll manage to land anybody of course.

Yeah it sounds like we are actively pursuing someone though else would of said Hamza can go if we get someone in. My guess is that Otavio.

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

You can exclude it being anyone from this league, because none of he 'Big 6' will loan to us.

McGregor is a good shout, chairman has thrown the towel in today, season is done, fans and players know it. No reason they wouldn't allow a loan to buy him.

I'd imagine we are still talking to Eriksen, he's not joined anyone else yet.

Honestly can't think of anyone else.

There was an interview with BR in Liecstershire live today about how they go about signing players....

He said they usually get a 3 man shortlist for any position that they need. Those are the 3 that Congers and Rudkin take away and they scout, do analysis on and call around to vet their personality. 

We know Erikson and Odegaard were 1 and 2 so I have to imagine we have 1 more in mind...