Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

1 hour ago, escos said:

Still think we’ll end up getting Lingard on a short loan to replace Praet. Especially now he’s been cut form the Man Utd squad. To be fair he has a lot to prove and does have talent. Maybe BR could get something out of him?

No chance.

1 hour ago, escos said:

Still think we’ll end up getting Lingard on a short loan to replace Praet. Especially now he’s been cut form the Man Utd squad. To be fair he has a lot to prove and does have talent. Maybe BR could get something out of him?

The sort of player like Barkley and Alli that everyone takes the piss out of but as soon as they go on loan and kickstart their career, they'd be going wild that their club didn't have a risk free punt at them on loan.

34 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

FFS man get off football manager lol

Talking of football manger, I signed Isak, Camavinga and Neres, world beaters mate.

1st football manager I've played in years, missed that feeling of being a world class scout lol

Edited by Jimbo

With Rodgers now definitely wanting another attacking midfielder...

Of course Alli and Lingard will more than likely leave their respective clubs, Alli like Eriksen would probably be out of our wage range, Lingard can fvck off.

I said yesterday, I’d look at the situation in Ligue 1; however I’d be tempted to enquire to Leipzig about the possibility of taking one of their players on loan.

They are loaded with attacking midfielders, they’ve just added yet another one in Dominik Szoboszlai.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Of course Alli and Lingard will more than likely leave their respective clubs, Alli like Eriksen would probably be out of our wage range, Lingard can fvck off.

I said yesterday, I’d look at the situation in Ligue 1; however I’d be tempted to enquire to Leipzig about the possibility of taking one of their players on loan.

They are loaded with attacking midfielders, they’ve just added yet another one in Dominik Szoboszlai.

Forsberg please lol  

1 hour ago, casablancas said:

Forsberg please lol  

49 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That was who immediately sprang to mind 

Most definitely worth a try.

By bringing Szoboszlai in, they literally now have eight players who can cover two-three positions.

Sabitzer and Olmo seem to be the only two regular starters, then you have Szoboszlai, Forsberg, Haidara, Nkunku and Samardzic. Won’t count Kluivert as he’s on loan from Roma.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kingfox said:

Alli would be a decent signing in my opinion. I don't think the wages would be a problem due to Levy's salary threshold but I highly doubt Spurs would let him join a direct rival. 

5 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

Every time I read the word Lingard my heart is filled with existential dread. 

Still remember the last time he was on loan here and he was blown out of position by a light wind

He also looks like a newborn cartoon bird / chicken, and for that reason I'm out

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Come on people - attacking midfielder on loan 

suggestions .....

not a no. 10. We have Perez to cover madders there 

more of a midfielder who gets forwards 

Whats that lad at Blackburn called? Been injured a bit...