Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sampson

Sounds Like Nigel Pearson Has Long Covid

12 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

yes he has given an interview to The Athletic - just reading it now. He found out he had been sacked by Watford when the security guard wouldn't let him in the training ground!

Hope they endure a nice long spell in the championship until the owners sell. Special place for people like that.

.It's a decent article actually

He mentions he's had a tough year - he lost his mother suddenly in January, got COVID in March. His son was forced to retire through injury although he's humble enough to accept that he is luckier than many people.

He's been living in Devon and spending lots of time in the outdoors inclduing taking up horse riding!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

.It's a decent article actually

He mentions he's had a tough year - he lost his mother suddenly in January, got COVID in March. His son was forced to retire through injury although he's humble enough to accept that he is luckier than many people.

He's been living in Devon and spending lots of time in the outdoors inclduing taking up horse riding!

Horse Riding!  The more I read and hear about him the more I understand how much of a legend he is here.

I love that he wears it all on his sleeve. No Bull Sxxt.

Edited by SO1

Hope he recovers fully.

A hero of the club for setting the foundations for where we are today. I don't mean just the Great Escape season. Going back further to League One days and preparing us to get back up to the Championship and getting players in to set us up to handle the Championship. 

Will always be appreciated in Leicester no doubt. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Hope he recovers fully.

A hero of the club for setting the foundations for where we are today. I don't mean just the Great Escape season. Going back further to League One days and preparing us to get back up to the Championship and getting players in to set us up to handle the Championship. 

Will always be appreciated in Leicester no doubt. 

He certainly should be, but there will always be dissenting voices.