Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Wolves (H) - Match Thread - 08/11/2020

Nobody will convince me that first is a penalty. We're probably owed one for handball after the shambles of last season but I just can't get on board with that one bit. I want to be happy we're winning but I just think the game's a total farce now.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

They can’t be as bad as they were first half. Big 45 incoming!

Not sure that Wolves are as great as people make them out to be. Take Jimenez away, and they are a bang average team

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Nobody will convince me that first is a penalty. We're probably owed one for handball after the shambles of last season but I just can't get on board with that one bit. I want to be happy we're winning but I just think the game's a total farce now.

We missed one that potentially we wouldn't have had it been the first chance of s penalty, so let's say it evened out

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

Thanks Dan. Been a while since you've mentioned this lol

Alan Smith’s a prat.

It’s handball under the current rules.

Wasn’t a bad 2nd penalty and a good save. 

Knocked us out of our stride and woke them up.

They won’t be as poor second half and we don’t want 20 minutes like we had at Leeds, this lot are far better. 

Just now, HoChiMinhFOX said:

If you watch the handball, he's actually stopped running and is getting in a position to block the ball. His hands in an unnatural position. No question imho. 

I agree. Micah Richards does the running motion to defend him but he's stopped running at the time of the cross. 

Forfana sometimes looks like he’s an 18 year old playing in an under 10s game. Crazy how good he is.

About the Penalty, the rules are a joke. In an ideal world I’d say it shouldn’t be a penalty . It’s harsh on Kilmen.
However it’s a clear penalty this season, because there’s been far worse hand ball decisions given(Everton’s away at Palace and Newcastle’s vs Spurs sticking in my mind). I do think they need to completely change the rules though, it’s too easy to get penalties now.

VAR isn’t the problem, it’s the rules and the lack of common sense.

• Like 1