Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Wolves (H) - Match Thread - 08/11/2020

Need the 2nd goal. Feel like we did against Leeds. Strong first half. Expect them to come out firing 2nd half and just need to control it and contain the pressure. 

Kasper meanwhile so far has probably and busier lazy Sundays. Nothing to do all half. 

Praet and Maddison doing well just behind Vardy. Tielemans having a good game again, he's like our quarterback making things happen centrally. 

• Like 2

That was weird.

Wolves were utter donkeybaws til the 2nd peno, then they got their mojo.

Still, a largely dominant half.  We might very well have been ahead by more.

Fuchs, Fofana and Praet top of the pile so far.  

COYB

:scarf:

Edited by Vacamion

You never fully back Vardy from the spot, despite him scoring so many, occasionally he goes away from placement and just does one like that. First one shouldn't have been a pen but with the miss I guess it's evened out. 

Decent enough performance I think, I think Praet has been excellent but we do still miss the pace. Barnes and Under come on and have an impact of we can keep the lead for a bit. Wolves will be better. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

We’ve been shit and they’ve been heinously bad

How have we been shit? 

It's quite controlled and comfortable against a side that has set up quite defensively. The good thing being they've not been able to get at us on the counter. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Good half and deservedly ahead, shame about the penalty miss as that would have killed the game.

Wolves been nullified in attack. 
Praet and Justin combing well.

Justin combing it over from the right, reminiscent of Charlton

• Haha 1