Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Braga v Leicester City(26/11/2020) 17.55 kick off

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

There's not a chance we lose away in Ukraine and at home to Athens though. A point wouldn't be a bad result as its the hardest game of the 6 and seldom do teams wins all 6 in their European group games. That said I think we know and can beat them at their gaff.

Really :rolleyes: I mean, we shouldn't but this is us....

• Like 1

Really hoping we can go all the way in this competition it’s going to be down to if we can keep everyone fit and injury free, Be amazing if we can finish top 4 come May and a trophy or 2 especially a European Trophy that would make people take us even more serious as a Team to compete at the highest levels ?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If we do then it'll be those results that are unacceptable and not getting a point away in Braga if you get me?

I do, unfortunately what we should do and what we do can be very different - I refer losing to Norwich as a prime example! It's sh1t like that which is so frustrating :mad:

Edited by FoyleFox

24 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

I do, unfortunately what we should do and what we do can be very different - I refer losing to Norwich as a prime example! It's sh1t like that which is so frustrating :mad:

Yeah, these next 3 league games are make or break IMO. All 3 ought to be wins but based on our 2020 form against such dross, we could easily win none of them and then our start to the season is very ordinary. 

I think we will do well as we have turned a corner but after a tough run of games its the game intelligence to adapt to a different way of playing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nick said:

I’m beginning to become uncomfortable with the 5 at the back malarkey. We didn’t start playing football until the subs in the last 30 mins in the game against Liverpool.

It also makes Madders and Vardy anonymous in forward positions and rely solely on Albrighton and Fuchs who I love deeply but are now of reserve/squad non starting quality in the tough fixtures though it pains me to say it.

The sooner we go 4 at the back and play Tim and Ric as full backs and Fof and Soy sandwiched in the middle of them the better.

I’d like to see Under get a full 90 on Thursday or against Fulham.

Id like to see Barnes be sent away to a residential first touch and shooting school somewhere for at least a month and I still want us to buy a left sided forward/winger to give him some real competition in January.

Same here. It's worked but I don't think it's sustainable. I see loads saying they can't wait until we have a defence of Ricardo, Fofana, Soyuncu, Evans and Castagne. I don't think I agree. I can take that in a game we're underdogs in but I don't want us setting up with a back 5 against teams like Fulham and Brighton.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Didn't they drop 7/8 players for the game at our gaff? I'm sure they did, suggesting they'd written off the game

If so, I'm not expecting an easy ride on Thursday. 

No, they didn’t drop 7/8 players for that game.

In fact, I believe Braga had pretty much the same lineup in their next game - the big game against Benfica.

Where is everyone then? We arrived at midday and having a few at the Bugatti bar. Stadium looks class. Any fellow foxes that have made the trip DM me and hopefully we can get a crowd together!

screenshot (1).png

Edited by Jack1993

1 hour ago, Jack1993 said:

Where is everyone then? We arrived at midday and having a few at the Bugatti bar. Stadium looks class. Any fellow foxes that have made the trip DM me and hopefully we can get a crowd together!

screenshot (1).png

Great post. Was sure this would have had a bite or two. Good effort. 😂

• Like 1

Kasper

Fofana - Morgan - Evans

Justin                                             Fuchs

Hamza

Under - Praet - Maddison

Iheanacho

Bit of change with Albrighton out and Justin going back to the right, Fuchs to the left. Give a bit of a break to Mendy, Youri, Albrighton, Vardy. 

Hoping we can control the middle with Praet playing, Maddison finding the gaps like he did in the home game. Iheanacho to continue his scoring run.

Under to get his first goal ;) 

Edited by StanSP
Can't count

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Kasper

Fofana - Morgan - Evans

Justin                                             Fuchs

Hamza

Praet - Maddison

Under - Iheanacho - Barnes

Bit of change with Albrighton out and Justin going back to the right, Fuchs to the left. Give a bit of a break to Mendy, Youri, Albrighton, Vardy. 

Hoping we can control the middle with Praet playing, Maddison finding the gaps like he did in the home game. Iheanacho to continue his scoring run.

Under to get his first goal ;) 

12 players?

• Haha 2