Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Who do you want to win the Premier League this season (obviously if Leicester can’t!)

If not Leicester, who do you want to win the Prem?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who can you stand to win the Prem?

• Spurs
    • Liverpool
    • Chelsea
    • Man City
    • Man Utd
    • Arsenal
    • Everton
    • Southampton
    • Wolves
    • Villa

I can’t help it and I’m sorry but I really wouldn’t mind Spurs winning this year. 

I like Jose even though he’s a cocky pr*ck most of the time. Just the idea of him winning at Spurs playing the worst football makes me smile. Especially proving all the Pep and Klopp fawners in the media wrong.

Edited by Phube
  • Like 4

Aside from us I'm guessing? ;)

I've always liked Mourinho, still do, and would like to see him win the league again... but not at Spurs.

Edited by Fox92

We keep complaining on here that the media don’t mention us as a top six side, then we put up threads like this.

Do you think any of the top six have a who do you want to win the league thread?

We may have lost last week, but there is only one team I want to win the league!

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Phube said:

Because in the Premier League thread there have been many people discussing who they could stand to win I.e. Spurs etc. 

I was meant to finish it off with 'Leicester of course' but didn't. Looked harsher than I meant it to be lol

For the record, Saints. 

I don't want any of Everton/Southampton/Wolves/Villa getting our surprise title winners attention, and, in spite of Guardiola and their ownership, Man City are preferable to the others. They still have some fans who know what it's like to support a normal football team.

Edited by Mark_w

5 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

I don't want any of Everton/Southampton/Wolves/Villa getting our surprise title winners attention, and, in spite of Guardiola and their ownership, Man City are preferable to the others. They still have some fans who know what it's like to support a normal football team.

Define "some".

They are as bad as the other big clubs now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Define "some".

They are as bad as the other big clubs now.

I essentially mean fans who saw their team (legitimately) struggle for a decent period of time. Man City do have that, United/Liverpool/Arsenal don't, and Chelsea are a horrible club really.

11 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

I essentially mean fans who saw their team (legitimately) struggle for a decent period of time. Man City do have that, United/Liverpool/Arsenal don't, and Chelsea are a horrible club really.

Yeah, I was gonna say, Chelsea didn't win the league for 50 years prior to Mourinho taking over so they've got a lot of fans that only saw them win the odd cup competition.

Basically Arsenal are that now!

But I can't stand Man City fans. I cringe every time they sing about us stabbing Ranieri in the back. Very ironic of them but I don't think they see it. Weirdos.

• Like 1

If it's not us I'm not bothered, as long as it's not Spurs.

Although for years I'd hoped someone would spring a surprise and win it, rather than one of the usual suspects, now that's happened and it was us, I'm pretty happy with the usual suspects winning and keeping our achievement unique.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoyleFox said:

If it's not us I'm not bothered, as long as it's not Spurs.

Although for years I'd hoped someone would spring a surprise and win it, rather than one of the usual suspects, now that's happened and it was us, I'm pretty happy with the usual suspects winning and keeping our achievement unique.

I'm not.

Why would you want the big clubs to win it forever more? Minds well just write the top flight off as somesort of Super League they want.

I'ts great this season that us/Southampton/Everton/Villa are up there and that's weird to say considering the latter two have won more top flight titles than Man City/Chelsea/Spurs.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

Guest Markyblue

Anyone but spurs, the new ground and covid must be streching their finances, keep them without trophies for another couple of years and they might slip away from top 6.

1 hour ago, Phube said:

I can’t help it and I’m sorry but I really wouldn’t mind Spurs winning this year. 

I like Jose even though he’s a cocky pr*ck most of the time. Just the idea of him winning at Spurs playing the worst football makes me smile. Especially proving all the Pep and Klopp fawners in the media wrong.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please God NO!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jace said:

I just can't bring myself to click on any 

I don’t really want anyone but Leicester to win it this season seems as open as anything a number of clubs have a chance, but as it was obvious at last seasons biases It’s whoever the Premier League want to win it this season😉?

By the way Liverpool miraculously had Cootes kicked off VAR Duties and the fact how the press & Tv are going on so much about Their injury list makes if you’re a conspiracy theorist believe they want Liverpool to retain the Title !