Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy

Potty mouth Kasper - The entertainer

8 hours ago, mancunianfox said:

It was like an alternative commentary. Instead of “He’s gone down a little easy there” we got “Get the f*** up you f****** cheating little f***“. I am amazed they didn’t turn the mic down.

I would genuinely pay extra if I could get Kasper’s commentary. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

And, I don't think they apologised for it which was great considering Sky do all the time.

They did keep apologising in commentary, I didn't realise Kasper was the offender initially

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Not really note worthy is it, it happens at every level of football. He didn’t even say anything that bad.

I only watch the football without crowd noise and there’s no other PL player who screams and swears as loudly as Kasper.

He stands out like a sore thumb.

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

I only watch the football without crowd noise and there’s no other PL player who screams and swears as loudly as Kasper.

He stands out like a sore thumb.

He’s just loud. I will give you that.

What he actually says is nothing really. You can just hear it more often.

21 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

In my 6 a side football I hate the gobby **** who doesn't shut up. I know communication is important in football but I wonder if it pisses some of the others of. Organisation is one thing but shouting abuse is just very Sean Dyche. 

You haven't played much football if you're worried about a loud player pissing off team mates.

It's part of the game and it's at every level. 6 a side is a bit different.

4 hours ago, bluebeau said:

When Kasper comes to retire, I hope City will keep him on the payroll in a coaching capacity.

i think he would make a good manager after some time spent coachjng.  i hope if he does go into management, that it  will be with City.

What a brilliant signing he has proved to be, thank you Leeds United your loss was our gain & a free transfer if my memory serves me right? 

£1m