Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy

Potty mouth Kasper - The entertainer

Think it just highlights the role certain players have that fans would never really see because of the full stadium.

Sure, he's over the top with his derision of the ref but he was constantly ordering players about, giving tactical advice and praising players for their good work. Irreplaceable.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mancunianfox said:

It was like an alternative commentary. Instead of “He’s gone down a little easy there” we got “Get the f*** up you f****** cheating little f***“. I am amazed they didn’t turn the mic down.

Kasper and I must be thinking on the same wavelength:wub:. Because I was screaming the same thing at the TV.  Anybody post Kasper's Greatest Hits on Youtube?

16 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

I don’t mind it when he’s playing well but when he’s constantly booting it out of play his shouting starts to get on my nerves 

Not playing well? Really? 

Yes, his distribution was poor but he kept us in that game last night by doing what a goalkeeper is ultimately there to do, keeping the ball out the net and there were a few BIG saves last night that done that. 

27 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Not playing well? Really? 

Yes, his distribution was poor but he kept us in that game last night by doing what a goalkeeper is ultimately there to do, keeping the ball out the net and there were a few BIG saves last night that done that. 

Did you bother to read my post good sir? When did I say he was ‘not playing well’? 

All I said was that I find it frustrating when he boots the ball out of play 10 times a half. 

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

Did you bother to read my post good sir? When did I say he was ‘not playing well’? 

All I said was that I find it frustrating when he boots the ball out of play 10 times a half. 

Okay, you didnt say it bit it was implied. "I don't mind it when he's playing well but when he's constantly booting it out"

I may have misunderstood and apologies if I have but that's what I read into it. 

When Kasper comes to retire, I hope City will keep him on the payroll in a coaching capacity.

i think he would make a good manager after some time spent coachjng.  i hope if he does go into management, that it  will be with City.

What a brilliant signing he has proved to be, thank you Leeds United your loss was our gain & a free transfer if my memory serves me right? 

20 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

How come I missed all of this watching on BT? Am I going deaf?! Probably good that I did, though, as I was watching with my 2 boys!

I watched on BT and I heard it.

Perhaps you are going deaf. Did you at any point wonder why your 2 boys were rolling around giggling whilst you stared passively ahead? 

52 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I watched on BT and I heard it.

Perhaps you are going deaf. Did you at any point wonder why your 2 boys were rolling around giggling whilst you stared passively ahead? 

We typically have the commentary turned down quite low anyway and chat amongst ourselves about the match, especially if there is no crowd noise. Pretty certain they heard nothing.