Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

Let's hear what shite Rodgers comes out with,sorry not good enough,give to many points away to teams we should be beating.

I like to know what they get up to in training,thats 2 games on the trot now playing absolute rubbish.

I'm glad that I didn't pay to watch that shower of piss,ageing players need to move on now.

Trouble is when rodgers sets his side up now other teams rub their hands together and laugh.

2 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

He’s not the Messiah he’s a very naughty boy !!

Especially for that team and formation and lack of passion and a shockingly Shit performance !!

4 minutes ago, bluefox1 said:

Let's hear what shite Rodgers comes out with,sorry not good enough,give to many points away to teams we should be beating.

I like to know what they get up to in training,thats 2 games on the trot now playing absolute rubbish.

I'm glad that I didn't pay to watch that shower of piss,ageing players need to move on now.

Trouble is when rodgers sets his side up now other teams rub their hands together and laugh.

He will have some excuse, but it will not be his fault, my reply to his usual after match shit is that your the fcuking manager you pick the team and you need to sort this ****ing mess out.

I get the schedule is busy and players Welfare has to be taken into account but you have to ask what preparation was done for this game. Fair play to Scott Parker and Fulham I guarantee he did his homework and got the result. I am genuinley fearful of Sheffield United now, The Foxes do 2 steps forward, 4 steps back consistency Please! come on Leicester!  I've got to face my workmates tomorrow, ear Defence and a noisey Drill until at least 1pm I think.😂