Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

I had high Hope's of a decent home game tonight, and thought we could have a win not because we are entitled, but because Leicesters form and Fulhams form said we had a good chance. To be honest its Leicester and I am used to these results now. Pissed off yes! Suprised No! Good goal by Barn Door Barnesy though lol.

1 minute ago, Zear0 said:

Beautiful touch and finish. Such a baffling player seeing him do that given his earlier howler pass. 

He’s clearly a good striker of the ball when he’s got no time to think about it, given those he usually cocks it up, and I’m usually defending the guy but Maddison is pushing Fuchs for the most diabolical performance this season 

As predicted folks. If you’ve been a fox long enough you just know. Even the late goal is just to give you that faint whiff of hope. Fulham are dogshit and will be relegated. That makes this performance beyond abhorrent. 

the team we’ve got even with the injuries should be burying this corpse of a team, not digging them up and giving them the kiss of fuching life.