Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frank Large's Black Book

FT first team

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Very sycophantic thread (I am pissed up as well tbf), besides anybody I actually know - the best posters are ones that I don’t mind disagreeing with. So that’s the shadowy cabal of the once fated FT ‘inner circle’, they know who they are.

ttfn is a good poster, one of the few I’ll click on a thread if they’re the latest to reply. deanolegend gets piled on but I’m more interested in his thoughts than the FT orthodoxy, generally. 

Possibly others but right now I can’t be arsed, happy new year, especially the mildly pessimistic among us.

In the spirit of the thread, @moore_94 as loan manger. Does a great job keeping up with our loanees and it must take a fair amount of time to do so :appl:

I’ll take that as a compliment.. 🤣.  Some of my thoughts will get piled on as I say what I really think, even if it’s the unpopular decision but that’s just who I am.

From what I read from you @Stadt I think you seem to post a lot of good points..generally think you come across as a younger fan?(I might be wrong).

Saying that I think there are a lot of good posters on here(crap with names but read a lot of good stuff) and of course there’s always a few who generally I have a polarisation of opinion with.

@HighPeakFox loves a good bicker.

@Cadno'r Cymoedd Would probably go down on one knee for Mendy.

All fun and games though! Boring place if we all agreed on everything anyway. Happy new year to all you fellow Foxes!

Lets make 2021 a very good year! A win at Newcastle please and no Mendy in the starting line up! 🤣👍.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

@urban.spaceman as our version of Vardy, always making people laugh with the banter and that rep points haul is the equivalent of goals scored by Vardy, he knows how to put those chances away when an opportunity to earn rep points comes up!

@HighPeakFox as Ndidi. Always making lots of robust challenges, and sometimes ending up suspended as a result. You'd always want him in your team though!

@Finneganas Kasper. Not afraid to speak his mind, but a colossus of the forum when called upon.

@Foxhateramas the bus driver. If there's one bus you want to be on, it's definitely his.

@Ric Flairas chief scout to tell us which players to raid from the Netherlands and France.

@StanSPas part of the backroom staff. Does a sterling job with many a match thread.

Probably a lot more I could think of, but that's for starters.

Happy New Year to everyone! Hopefully 2021 is better for us all than 2020...

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

This is funnier than any urban.spaceman joke 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Col city fan said:

@Izzyas head of HR

I can handle being insulted about my crap jokes and ginger hair but that’s bang out of order mate.
To be mentioned in the same breath as Human Remains is the ultimate put down :unsure:

10 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

@urban.spaceman as our version of Vardy, always making people laugh with the banter and that rep points haul is the equivalent of goals scored by Vardy, he knows how to put those chances away when an opportunity to earn rep points comes up!

@HighPeakFox as Ndidi. Always making lots of robust challenges, and sometimes ending up suspended as a result. You'd always want him in your team though!

@Finneganas Kasper. Not afraid to speak his mind, but a colossus of the forum when called upon.

@Foxhateramas the bus driver. If there's one bus you want to be on, it's definitely his.

@Ric Flairas chief scout to tell us which players to raid from the Netherlands and France.

@StanSPas part of the backroom staff. Does a sterling job with many a match thread.

Probably a lot more I could think of, but that's for starters.

Happy New Year to everyone! Hopefully 2021 is better for us all than 2020...

Cheers Strider! 

• Like 1