Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Ozan Kabak

Kabak is a really good prospect imo. Was hit and miss for Liverpool but when he hit, he was class. Liverpool play a system that doesn't suit many players, BR has a knack for improving players and he would be bloody cheap for a potential future first team player to replace Evans. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Kabak is a really good prospect imo. Was hit and miss for Liverpool but when he hit, he was class. Liverpool play a system that doesn't suit many players, BR has a knack for improving players and he would be bloody cheap for a potential future first team player to replace Evans. 

He was awful for Liverpool. We’re just in that “it’s the end of the night and I haven’t pulled” space. 😞😞

6 hours ago, goose2010 said:

yeah i thought that after we kept a clean sheet against Man City and Wolves to be honest... 

Wolves could have easily scored 2 or 3, our defending was poor.

That wasn't a 'Man City' first team, they had guys who hadn't kicked a ball for them before. 

4 hours ago, TrentFox said:

He was awful for Liverpool. We’re just in that “it’s the end of the night and I haven’t pulled” space. 😞😞

You mean when you still have hopes for the girl with pimples and buck teeth but deep down you know it's going to be the fat girl with a beard?

8 minutes ago, Buce said:

You mean when you still have hopes for the girl with pimples and buck teeth but deep down you know it's going to be the fat girl with a beard?

I’d be absolutely chuffed to bits with either, to be fair. 👍

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, FoxyLeon said:

Wolves could have easily scored 2 or 3, our defending was poor.

That wasn't a 'Man City' first team, they had guys who hadn't kicked a ball for them before. 

If it was easy they would have scored.

We could have scored 3 or 4 but we didn't.

Stop taking away credit from solid defensive performances

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TrentFox said:

He wasn’t awful at all, that’s hyperbole. He actually did quite well until dumb ass Allison made him look a fool.

15 hours ago, TrentFox said:

I have a few mates who are ST holders at Liverpool, they definitely don’t think he was awful. He was the victim of a Liverpool crisis in confidence. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

What are we going to do with all these defenders once they are all fit? With it without Kabak 

Soyuncu only has one year left on his contract in the summer, if he doesn't sign he maybe off.

Evans's could be another Huth and never comeback.

And knowing our luck what the chance of the all being fit at the same time :dunno:

42 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:
1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Soyuncu only has one year left on his contract

Didn’t know that.

Don’t panic! Aside from his error on Monday night, he’s a good player. Surprised the club have let this happen, unless Cags wants to run it down because he thinks he can get a better offer elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Didn’t know that.

Don’t panic! Aside from his error on Monday night, he’s a good player. Surprised the club have let this happen, unless Cags wants to run it down because he thinks he can get a better offer elsewhere.

Soyuncu has this season and next season left on his contract. Same as Youri and Ricardo.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Didn’t know that.

2 years left, ends in 2023

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Didn’t know that.

19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

2 years left, ends in 2023

I meant to put in the summer at the end of the season.