Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (a) - Match Thread - 03/01/2021

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

That wasn't a dive come on lol

Contact was minimal. He could have easily ridden that, but Castagne won the ball so he went for the pen. If anything, he trod on Castangne. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Yeah but that's not a booking. 

Simulating contact should be. His reaction was absurd. Wilson is one of the worst play actors in the league. We need to penalise this shit. 

Just now, SheppyFox said:

I honestly worry about the mental strength of a lot of you on here, if we’re not winning after 3 minutes all I see is “he’s crap” “he’s not turned up” etc etc.

It’s almost as depressing as looking at the COVID topic, have a beer and a smile you miserable negative nancies, we’ve got a vaccine and we’re winning! 

vaccine going well NOT a record number of cases in uk for the 6th straight day

• Haha 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Liking this side doing more tactical fouls. Needed it for ages. Worth all the yellows we get unless a player gets suspended or sent off for it... 

Its essential defending. I do think that we are too nice as a side with that soft underbelly so tactical fouls make a pleasant change.