Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (a) - Match Thread - 03/01/2021

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Just noticed Mark Scholes is assistant ref. Lives in the next village to me and does lots of work with local schools and kids teams in his spare time. Top bloke.

You’re not saying my mates the assistant referee are you?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Just noticed Mark Scholes is assistant ref. Lives in the next village to me and does lots of work with local schools and kids teams in his spare time. Top bloke.

This has just given me flashbacks of my mates the ref, urghhh

Just now, filbertway said:

Literally every contentious penalty/dive in the past week you've sided with the attacking team. I can only assume you're angling for a gig as co commentator on sky :D

"Well theres contact, he has a right to go down. You have to go down to get anything these days"

You love it Stan! Love it!

I really don't.

Not once did I say here that he had a right to go down. 

If you can find the quotes that'd be great because I don't recall saying it or agreeing with diving/cheating. 

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

That’s it then, let’s give it up, COVID wins and we’re going to live like hermits forever more. Nothing we can do now but sit and wait for the plague to claim us.

its the end we are all going to turn into zombies but leicester are still winning

• Haha 1

Just now, StanSP said:

There's been far worse I think. As in players who go down without any contact at all. That's worth a booking. 

Vardy for one - remember at home to Southampton Jan 2019?

It's the writhing around after that pisses me. Wilson cheated and it went unpunished. 

Just now, filbertway said:

Jesus, imagine being 1 0 down at home and your manager makes a like for like change.

I dont know how these sh*thouse dinosaurs keep getting jobs. Their agents must be incredible. 

Bruce is gonna keep them in the league year after year, perfect for an owner like Ashley, he doesn't have to spend 50m every season, just 20-30m and can bank the 120m prize money.