Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (a) - Match Thread - 03/01/2021

Just now, filbertway said:

You love guys diving in the box and cheating dont you Haha. Every time a player dives and feigns injury you side with the cheat lol

Very odd

Huh? Where else did I do it? 

I'm just saying it how I see it. It's a clean tackle from Castagne. 

Just cos I didn't think he should be booked doesn't mean I 'side with the cheat'

I hate diving and can't stand it. Don't like feigning injury either. Not sure what you're on about to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

Simulating contact should be. His reaction was absurd. Wilson is one of the worst play actors in the league. We need to penalise this shit. 

There's been far worse I think. As in players who go down without any contact at all. That's worth a booking. 

Just noticed Mark Scholes is assistant ref. Lives in the next village to me and does lots of work with local schools and kids teams in his spare time. Top bloke.

1 minute ago, lcfc cowboys said:

vaccine going well NOT a record number of cases in uk for the 6th straight day

That’s it then, let’s give it up, COVID wins and we’re going to live like hermits forever more. Nothing we can do now but sit and wait for the plague to claim us.

Just now, Izzy said:

Just noticed Mark Scholes is assistant ref. Lives in the next village to me and does lots of work with local schools and kids teams in his spare time. Top bloke.

Just had to say it didn't you Izzy?

• Haha 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Huh? Where else did I do it? 

I'm just saying it how I see it. It's a clean tackle from Castagne. 

Just cos I didn't think he should be booked doesn't mean I 'side with the cheat'

I hate diving and can't stand it. Don't like feigning injury either. Not sure what you're on about to be honest. 

Literally every contentious penalty/dive in the past week you've sided with the attacking team. I can only assume you're angling for a gig as co commentator on sky :D

"Well theres contact, he has a right to go down. You have to go down to get anything these days"

You love it Stan! Love it!