Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steve Earle

Stoke (a) pre-match thread

Strong team that. Only disappointing thing for me is we don’t get to see the likes of Thomas, or Söyüncü, or Amartey as a CB from the off. But with 5 subs imagine we will be able to rotate a fair bit as the game progresses and manage minutes for a few players. Would have liked to have given Ricardo and Ünder some minutes but not sure they’re fit enough. 

4 minutes ago, sishades said:

Derby...HA HA HA HA 2-0 down to an 8th tier side. This reminds me of the time I laughed at Burnley losing to Lincoln just before we played Millwall.

To be fair to Derby, they're playing academy kids, average age 19, due to Covid issues so it's not really a shock at all.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Now I'm feeling nostalgic for the old Saturday morning shopping trips to Loughborough (market+precinct/Sainsbury's). Lol.

The Left-Legged Pineapple was pretty good, as well. Were there any other record shops in Loughborough (other than Woolies)?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Surprised were not playing Ricardo, perfect game to see where he is after 45 minutes. 

hes not quite ready, if we get through today 4th round in 2 weeks draw a non prem team, an that's when he plays.