Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Afranks

Score prediction fa cup saturday

10 hours ago, Afranks said:

Me and the boys always predict scores on Saturday for a little friendly flutter. I need the help of you guys what will the Leicester vs stoke score be? I can see stoke beating us to be honest. 

They've openly said they're focusing on the league. Our 3rds should beat their reserves.

• Like 1

We need to take this game seriously, But I still fancy us to win 2 nil. They will be well organized defensively so it might take a while to break them down.

Their Manager Michael O Neill made his name getting results against some of the big Countries in International Football.

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

1-6 hat tricks for Gray and Slimani to add a zero to their values.

Sounds like my business model on FIFA career mode when I was 10... Get free transfers in, score 80 goals a season with them on easy mode and sell on for a sweet profit 🤣. Shame it won't go down like that for these lads

• Haha 1