Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Otavio (Porto)

18 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

What are the chances of this happening before Friday given the current state of the world? 

Well, looking at the Odegaard to Arsenal deal. He just travelled from Spain to London for a transfer so hopefully Portugal to Leicester presents as few obstacles as that. 

46 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

What are the chances of this happening before Friday given the current state of the world? 

Sorry if I’ve missed something, but why Friday? Isn’t deadline day on Monday 1st Feb?

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Why don't you Tweet Sean?  He knows most things LCFC.

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Well, looking at the Odegaard to Arsenal deal. He just travelled from Spain to London for a transfer so hopefully Portugal to Leicester presents as few obstacles as that. 

Portugal is treated differently to Spain for air travel right now though

5 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Portugal is treated differently to Spain for air travel right now though

Fair enough. I wasn't sure. 

I dont suppose in today's age, that presents a problem. He could always have his medical and sign over there before self isolating. 

31 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Someone get Ricardo to have a word with him !!

Obviously not that it means anything, but they do follow each other on Twitter so there is a tenacious social link.

1 minute ago, stu said:

Obviously not that it means anything, but they do follow each other on Twitter so there is a tenacious social link.

Christian Fuchs follows about 90,000 people on twitter - I wouldn't read into it lol 

4 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Christian Fuchs follows about 90,000 people on twitter - I wouldn't read into it lol 

I'm not. Thought that was quite clear. :dunno:

Just sharing the fact that there is more of a connection than just ex-team mates.

Edited by stu
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Fair enough. I wasn't sure. 

I dont suppose in today's age, that presents a problem. He could always have his medical and sign over there before self isolating. 

Yeah nothing is insurmountable if the desire is great enough!

I'd imagine that there may be some workarounds with a private charter instead of public flight too, but not sure.

• Like 1

Surely, with Praet out for most of what's left of the season and Hamza going out, we will be bringing in a CM. With Hamza's wages on top of Slimani's and potentially Gray's, you would imagine that there is wages available for at the very least a loan with the option to buy depending on what happens with Choudhury after his loan stint. 

I've made peace with the fact that there won't be a striker coming in this window but it's looking like a midfielder is a bare minimum requirement. 

Otavio is the only realistic name we have been linked with so unless a name comes in from the blue, I have to imagine that talks are at an advanced stage.