Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Otavio (Porto)

On 22/01/2021 at 09:31, surrifox said:

Good shout . I was thinking David Oldfield and Wayne Clarke but that was probably the back in Pleat’s time here as “manager” 

Mike Newell went to Everton & we got Wayne Clarke. Oldfield came from Man City.

Edit: Clarke went to Man City in a swap with Oldfield. I didn't remember that.

Edited by Brenfox

Just now, Bakey said:

The Global Voice of the Fans tweeting that we've bid 10m #neverwrong

10mil when the quoted cost for buyout was 3mil? I mean I’ve only read that one so know clue and I am so not in the know lol  But at either cost not huge layout for hopefully a decent squad player. Must really want cover for Praet if we don’t wanna wait for the free transfer. 

Just now, casablancas said:

10mil when the quoted cost for buyout was 3mil? I mean I’ve only read that one so know clue and I am so not in the know lol  But at either cost not huge layout for hopefully a decent squad player. Must really want cover for Praet if we don’t wanna wait for the free transfer. 

His wage demands are 4m a year annually not the cost of the transfer. Hence why AC Milans bid was rejected for 5m

8 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

His wage demands are 4m a year annually not the cost of the transfer. Hence why AC Milans bid was rejected for 5m

Ah. Cheers man. Not that i to even slightly relevant but signed him on fm21. The year we won the league. The stars are aligning haha. 

Edited by casablancas
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, LestaLad said:

Just to confirm, these figures are wages, not transfer fee! Lol

Best offer from Arabia was 4.5m a year (unconfirmed whether £ or €), if GBP that’s around £85000 a week, if Euros it’s around £75000 a week.

First offer from Milan was 2.2m a year, roughly half of that.

Edited by City1884

19 minutes ago, City1884 said:

Just to confirm, these figures are wages, not transfer fee! Lol

Best offer from Arabia was 4.5m a year (unconfirmed whether £ or €), if GBP that’s around £85000 a week, if Euros it’s around £75000 a week.

First offer from Milan was 2.2m a year, roughly half of that.

https://insidefutbol.com/2021/01/24/leicester-still-in-mix-for-midfielder-after-serie-a-sides-proposal-falls-short/491329/

8 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

After watching a few of this guys YouTube videos he looks perfect for us.

Skilful, technically good and scrappy.

Yeah he really does. If we can't get him then Lindstrom at Brondby looks a star. Work permits issues but he has just made his debut for Denmark, I'm convinced he will go somewhere like Ajax or Atalanta and be unreal. 

37 minutes ago, les-tah said:

If Sean’s tweeted it then it’s probably happening he’s not wrong often.

He's wrong loads of times. So many players he said we'd bid for (e.g. Watkins, Ruben Diaz, McNeil) we weren't after and he got it wrong on Chilwell, saying he's staying just before the Telegraph reported a deal had been agreed with Chelsea.

That said, he does get it right very occasionally on signings, for example Under. But if you have lots of guesses/report what's been rumoured in other publications, then you're bound to get one correct. 

Only thing he consistently gets correct is the team line ups. 

Edited by lcfc_forever
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

After watching a few of this guys YouTube videos he looks perfect for us.

Skilful, technically good and scrappy.

After watching a few YouTube videos of Kermorgant, he seemed decent :ph34r:

• Haha 3