Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford vs LCFC - Match Thread - 24/01/2021

Just now, filbertway said:

Ricardo is looking as good as ever. Hes just a better footballer than Justin, absolutely class. Love having these 3 and Thomas as options

Not in this match so far, Justin has played fantastically this season 

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Ricardo is looking as good as ever. Hes just a better footballer than Justin, absolutely class. Love having these 3 and Thomas as options

Unfair to compare Justin with him. Pereira is in amongst the argument for the best right back in the world when on form.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, danny. said:

Not in this match so far, Justin has played fantastically this season 

Goal line clearance, solid in defence and has played in 2 or 3 really good balls that should have gone in  

Justin has been superb this season but Riccy is a class above when they're both fully fit. It's It's a great problem to have.

I think Justin has already wrapped up young player of the season

1 minute ago, BigGibbo said:

Unfair to compare Justin with him. Pereira is in amongst the argument for the best right back in the world when on form.

They play in the same position in the same team. I cant think of a fairer time to compare 2 players :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigGibbo said:

I don't think it's unfair.  They're both vying for the same position after all.

The really good thing is that we can discuss which is better while regarding both as great players.