Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford vs LCFC - Match Thread - 24/01/2021

6 minutes ago, trabuch said:

If I was Frank I'd be telling them to lump it into our box at any opportunity.

They pretty much have tried - even with their long throws. 

All this hype about them being a "proper football" team seems to mean that they knock it around a bit across their back four - and then launch it long or down the wing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

They play in the same position in the same team. I cant think of a fairer time to compare 2 players :D

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

I don't think it's unfair.  They're both vying for the same position after all.

The really good thing is that we can discuss which is better while regarding both as great players.

Sure, but one is a fully fledged international and the other is up and coming young lad so it's a no contest at the minute. Future's bright either way.

Under has to play in the prem, even if it is only as an impact sub for 30 minutes. Especially with Vards out, unlike Marc (who has other tremendous qualities) Under is a serious goal threat. 

Tielemans is all class. I love him so much.

Edited by Tanya
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Under has been our best player today overall, I think.

Youri just shades it for me. Rapidly becoming my favourite LCFC player ever. He's just brilliant.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 1

Better. So, so much better.

Credit to Rodgers for what must have been a smacked arse of a half time team talk. I can't imagine after three years in Scotland he's willing to tolerate shrinking violets just because it's a bit cold.