Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Nathaniel Chalobah

If this really happens then UEFA will need to ban us from every January transfer window for the foreseeable. Challenging for the top and potentially for the second successive year the reinforcements are players that are barely good enough to play in the division below. 

The lack of ambition is frightening. I’d rather we didn't do business at all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest StevieLynex

Lee Congerton, who worked alongside Rodgers as a youth team coach at Stamford Bridge, they also oversaw the development of one Nathanial Chalobah.

Just now, Dames said:

If this really happens then UEFA will need to ban us from every January transfer window for the foreseeable. Challenging for the top and potentially for the second successive year the reinforcements are players that are barely good enough to play in the division below. 

With respect, someone’s sounding a little entitled?

Bennett wasn’t good enough to help us stay top 4 (though for those with black & white glasses, he played well enough in the win over Sheff U) but even so we couldn’t have anticipated all the defensive injuries that would follow.

We can’t just sign who we want. Hopefully we’ll get a McGregor or Maitland-Niles. 
Have faith!

8 minutes ago, Dames said:

Not read the rules, admittedly but I'm pretty confident they don't hand out bans for this.

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

lol

Ericksen and Odegaard to this lol

Player on £300k a week and one who wants to be playing every week, to one who will be happy to sit on his arse on the bench unless really needed, its not hard to see why the change of target

4 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

With respect, someone’s sounding a little entitled?

Bennett wasn’t good enough to help us stay top 4 (though for those with black & white glasses, he played well enough in the win over Sheff U) but even so we couldn’t have anticipated all the defensive injuries that would follow.

We can’t just sign who we want. Hopefully we’ll get a McGregor or Maitland-Niles. 
Have faith!

Its not entitlement, just the truth. Bennett wasnt good enough for Wolves so what made him good enough for us? The same goes for Chalobah albeit he’s barely good enough for a team a division lower. 

We are challenging for the Champions League for the second successive season, its not a fluke and its not entitlement to want the recruitment to reflect that. It cost us last year and could well do so again. 

This signing is not good enough, there is no possible way it can be spun into a positive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dames said:

Its not entitlement, just the truth. Bennett wasnt good enough for Wolves so what made him good enough for us? The same goes for Chalobah albeit he’s barely good enough for a team a division lower. 

We are challenging for the Champions League for the second successive season, its not a fluke and its not entitlement to want the recruitment to reflect that. It cost us last year and could well do so again. 

This signing is not good enough, there is no possible way it can be spun into a positive.

We won’t sign Chalobah! Keep the faith.

4 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

We won’t sign Chalobah! Keep the faith.

I hope not, i’d rather we gave anyone from the u23s a chance. Whats the point in having an u23s if dross like this comes in and takes away a potential place. 

14 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Player on £300k a week and one who wants to be playing every week, to one who will be happy to sit on his arse on the bench unless really needed, its not hard to see why the change of target

Bet he can’t believe his luck. Not even a regular in a team a league below to a team challenging for the premier league. 

If he’s happy to sit on his arse on the bench how motivated will he be if he’s needed to play.

5 minutes ago, Dames said:

I hope not, i’d rather we gave anyone from the u23s a chance. Whats the point in having an u23s if dross like this comes in and takes away a potential place. 

Sadly, BR has said there’s no one in the U23s ready for the PL. We need an AM in the next day and a bit.