Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Nathaniel Chalobah

Just now, mozartfox said:

Chaps (& Foxettes) I have had to rush out some report to Malaysia for my Boss and have just logged back in after 3 hours. 

I cannot be arsed to read the last 6 pages.  So quick question please - do I now call the Austrian version of the Samaritans  (The 'SS") or crack open a bottle of chilled Gruner Veltliner and celebrate we dodged a machine gun full of bullets?  

Help please....

Crack that bottle open and relax my friend 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Chaps (& Foxettes) I have had to rush out some report to Malaysia for my Boss and have just logged back in after 3 hours. 

I cannot be arsed to read the last 6 pages.  So quick question please - do I now call the Austrian version of the Samaritans  (The 'SS") or crack open a bottle of chilled Gruner Veltliner and celebrate we dodged a machine gun full of bullets?  

Help please....

Controversial choice of name lol

1 hour ago, Simon alex said:

Tavares  it's on is last mounths of contract  leicester city  won't give him  a chance  never without  new contract  signing  unfortunately 

No worse than playing someone like Chalobah on loan. 

perhaps given a role he’s more likely to sign a deal. Unless he’s that good that a big big club offers him something better. But in that scenario he’s obviously done well so I don’t care 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

It's just suddenly hit me that we were actually 100% after him and this wasn't a hoax. 

Mind boggling. 

Relax, we wanted to let Hamza get some game time and needed some cover to sit on the bench and play Champ quality sides like Fulham.  It does't reflect on our ambition.

2 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Relax, we wanted to let Hamza get some game time and needed some cover to sit on the bench and play Champ quality sides like Fulham.  It does't reflect on our ambition.

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

Not really. Hamza was unhappy and wanted to play more. We needed cover in order for him to do that and unfortunately with the level we are at now as a club, teams aren’t willing to loan us players. That’s why Maitland-Niles ended up at West Brom rather than in Leicester. Arsenal see us as rivals now. Chalobah was the only player potentially available to us. We won’t be signing a player of Chalobah’s level in the summer let’s put it that way. 

Nope not having it still.

I do get your logical points that you've both put across well but I still under no circumstance get can my head around signing Nathaniel Chalobah for any reason. 

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

Not really. Hamza was unhappy and wanted to play more. We needed cover in order for him to do that and unfortunately with the level we are at now as a club, teams aren’t willing to loan us players. That’s why Maitland-Niles ended up at West Brom rather than in Leicester. Arsenal see us as rivals now. Chalobah was the only player potentially available to us. We won’t be signing a player of Chalobah’s level in the summer let’s put it that way. 

I guess that is why he started last night. 

All that talk of 3 players doing a swap around and noting happened in the end !

I wonder how unsettled that made each player made ?

5 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Nope not having it still.

I do get your logical points that you've both put across well but I still under no circumstance get can my head around signing Nathaniel Chalobah for any reason. 

It’s a pretty simple concept not sure how you’re struggling with it 

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

I guess that is why he started last night. 

All that talk of 3 players doing a swap around and noting happened in the end !

I wonder how unsettled that made each player made ?

Brendan said as much after the game last night. He told Hamza it was unlikely the deals were going to get done on Monday after training and said if you are still here you are playing against Fulham because I still think you are an important member of this squad. Brendan never wanted Hamza to leave, it was Hamza who was pushing for it as he wants to play more football. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Very rare that I can actually prove exactly where a football is lol

I’ve not read through the last few pages and don’t know what’s going on but on that showing, the blokes got some real pace and we missed an opportunity.

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Ngolo looks lost at Chelsea nowaday's, can see him heading to Italy or France once this seasons done. 

...he can come back as the box to box player we need!!!

Wilf keeps his position and Kante can cover for Youri as he is very good at bringing the ball from the defense and can also finish.

We need the steel in the midfield and he will provide this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Ngolo looks lost at Chelsea nowaday's, can see him heading to Italy or France once this seasons done. 

30 years old at the end of the season, he has another big move in him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Us and Newcastle didn’t seem very keen to do a deal together so maybe this move was a non starter from the off.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/newcastle-united-blocked-longstaff-loan-due-to-pozzo-family/

Newcastle and Watford both have 'reputations' of being difficult clubs to deal with from what a few people have commented to me.

Pleased to report that Leicester are apparently good to deal with (Sporting especially think so!)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

Newcastle and Watford both have 'reputations' of being difficult clubs to deal with from what a few people have commented to me.

Pleased to report that Leicester are apparently good to deal with (Sporting especially think so!)

It never occurred to me that the circular deal wasn’t completed due to business ethics problems !lol

Ashley v the Pozzos ( whatever TF their day job is) 

5 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

Wouldn’t surprise me !