Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Nathaniel Chalobah

39 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

What are we gaining from waiting for edouard in the summer for £20m and signing him now for £20m! That’s the player we need to go for 

Likely the tv revenue money that we get in the summer and the prize money for finishing wherever. I think there's a reason we got Under on loan and are looking for more loans, we're not skint but we don't wanna be throwing 20m at transfers unless we're selling someone or we're 100% sure it's going to be a success.

The longer Eduoard stays at Celtic the cheaper his fee will get btw, no-one is going to want to pay 20m in the summer for an SPL player with 12 months left on his contract.

I normally try and avoid this section, but after today's loss I thought it might cheer me up to see who we could potentially sign to improve the squad.

Boy was I wrong!

I thought Rodgers was after so called 'silver medalists'?  This guy is not even close to bronze!

I would have laughed it off if it wasn't for the fact the Percy is the source.  Now I'm worried it could be true.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day.  At the very least we get to see if we really are losing the plot.

3 hours ago, escos said:

I may be being ultra optimistic, but surely this lad or AMN would be cover to let Hamza go on loan and develop. Maybe we will sign an attacking midfielder too?!

I don’t think the club want/need Hamza to develop. They’ve made it quite clear we don’t want/need him, that if he is to go it’s on a permanent basis. 

it’s more likely business, gaining a loan fee for a player who warms the bench occasionally, and putting him in the shop window for a permanent move in the summer and using that money to improve the squad for the right player in the “easier” transfer window or a pre contract player joining, Whilst “borrowing” a player and only covering possibly his wages for 4months to fill the hole on the bench