Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 0-2 Slavia Prague - Vote Now

Leicester City 0-2 Slavia Prague

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 4.4

Total Average Rating

153 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Wilfred Ndidi 5.2
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Hamza Choudhury 3.7
  4. Manager Confidence 92% -5%

Season: 2020/21
Voting Starts: 25/02/21
Voting Ends: 27/02/21

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Daniel Amartey
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Çağlar Söyüncü
  5. Luke Thomas
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Cengiz Ünder
  8. Youri Tielemans
  9. Hamza Choudhury
  10. Marc Albrighton
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Harvey Barnes (sub)
  13. Timothy Castagne (sub)
  14. Ricardo Pereira (sub)
  15. Sidnei Tavares (sub)

not much to praise but I gave my highest marks for Luke Thomas.

I'm sorry to say that Soyuncu is starting to remind me of old slab head (hope it's just temporary).

I also think we would benefit from an outfield player as captain. Tonight was an occasion when we needed a good captain.

• Like 1

Didn't even contemplate giving a single player more than 6 (Ndidi). The rest were 5s and below, and I'm probably giving them all one mark too many. Collectively the worst performance of the season. Bournemouth away was the worst under Brendan Rodgers, but this was pretty close.

It's easy to confuse lethargy and tiredness with not being bothered, but I'm saying it was a mix of all of those things tonight. Approached the game too negatively and we got what we deserved, a right royal boot out of the Europa League by a team that we really should have had a good go at.

EDIT: These are actually the lowest collective set of marks I've given in the Brendan Rodgers era. Pretty low moment for me.

Edited by Bezzanator89
Additional note...
  • Like 2

Kasper - Typical, beaten from range, kicked it out of play alot. 

Amartey - Play him in a 5, or on the bench, simple. 

Evans -  Stop standing there with the ball, arms out in front for 10 seconds, just to pass to Soyuncu. 

Soyuncu - YOU ARE RIGHT FOOTED, use it, it'll minimise mistakes. Fofana should get his place straight back based on recent performances.

Thomas - Free pass all season for me, 19 years old and needs to learn. 

Ndidi - If only we had 11 of him today. 

Choudhury - I don't think I've seen a player so constantly out of position as he was today, he looked like he ran away from the play. 

Tielemans - No pace for a 10, not his fault. 

Albrighton - Just isn't a LW, telegraph's everything he does. The floaty cross/pass every time! 

Under - Hasn't worked for him. Trying the spectacular to get into the team, but isn't good enough.

Vardy - Exactly the type of game that highlights his lack of competition.

Subs all tried but didn't affect much.

Fuming with Rodgers tonight, but might look at it as a blessing tomorrow.

Back the lads. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wardyfox86 said:

Kasper - Typical, beaten from range, kicked it out of play alot. 

:unsure:

Amartey - Play him in a 5, or on the bench, simple. 

Evans -  Stop standing there with the ball, arms out in front for 10 seconds, just to pass to Soyuncu. 

Soyuncu - YOU ARE RIGHT FOOTED, use it, it'll minimise mistakes. Fofana should get his place straight back based on recent performances.

Thomas - Free pass all season for me, 19 years old and needs to learn. 

Choudhury - I don't think I've seen a player so constantly out of position as he was today, he looked like he ran away from the play. 

Albrighton - Just isn't a LW, telegraph's everything he does. The floaty cross/pass every time! 

Vardy - Exactly the type of game that highlights his lack of competition.

Back the lads. 

:wes:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

So you think Albrighton had a better game than Under? Choudhury? Soyuncu?

Under at the minute loses 1 point in everybody's ratings, simply for being the current scapegoat. He attempted to make more happen yesterday than half the squad, as well as doing some better work tracking back at times. 

Yes, yes and yes. He might be the current scapegoat, but I saw through him a long time ago. It was my judgement, nothing to do with a trend, that he was and is pants. Give me any other player in our squad of 25 over him. 

18 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

That was the worst I have felt since the Newport-debacle.  Evans Tielemans and Thomas were fair rest were bloody awful to say the least. Kasper kickingtonight was dreadful. What was the point in bringing Tavares  on? 

Tielemans was chasing shadows all evening he contributed next to nothing because there was no one passing the ball to him all the play was down the wings. Why because he's the one usually linking the back with the front, Tavares should have come on at half time when it was obvious the formation and playing positions wasn't working  to allow Tielemans to take up his normal role and create something.