Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

Got to agree we should use the sash away kit more often. 

Even if they played about with the design (like the JJB white one), the black & sky blue combination makes for a lot of iconic away kits. A reverse of this leaked kit for example.

You see it with Southampton and Arsenal's use of yellow & blue every other year, or Man City's black & red. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

I actually think a black/ blue sash on a white kit with Adidas branding would look bloody sensational. When Adidas were announced I did a (terrible) mock up of kits I’d like to see and designed this. Would love if it someone with better photo shop skills than me could flesh the it out! @Ashley:please:

49D6C133-BE16-40F0-B16A-840C65CCE6A8.jpeg

Leave it with me, I'll have a go when I get home mate. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fox in the North said:

I actually think a black/ blue sash on a white kit with Adidas branding would look bloody sensational. When Adidas were announced I did a (terrible) mock up of kits I’d like to see and designed this. Would love if it someone with better photo shop skills than me could flesh the it out! @Ashley:please:

Sorry to bring you down to earth, but the sash actually went the other way...

image.png.16df03b00344d8246edeb0774e913738.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fox in the North said:

And my mock up, which took 2 mins in paint to get the idea, but if we've got Adidas, why not make a feature of the 3 stripes?

image.png.21cc50921146cc38e15d102d69e47275.png

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Well the sash doesn’t have to be the same way does it? lol 

Well it is based on the first ever Leicester kit, so you'd be messing with 137 years of history, and as the point is to honour old kits, I'm not sure my OCD could handle it going the other way! 

36 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

And my mock up, which took 2 mins in paint to get the idea, but if we've got Adidas, why not make a feature of the 3 stripes?

Might look like the players have been run over...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

You're handy on an etch-a-sketch

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

What game is this from? Iconic players celebrating what exactly?

My research has led me to conclude it's Palace away in January 2006, a game you could be forgiven for forgetting we lost 2-0 to goals from Jobi McAnuff and Andy Johnson. I'm guessing it's Rab Douglas holding the ball in the picture in which case our defenders are probably celebrating him doing something helpful for once.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Guest said:

My research has led me to conclude it's Palace away in January 2006, a game you could be forgiven for forgetting we lost 2-0 to goals from Jobi McAnuff and Andy Johnson. I'm guessing it's Rab Douglas holding the ball in the picture in which case our defenders are probably celebrating him doing something helpful for once.

I did some research for painting my subbuteo team... and read that they only wore this kit twice. I tracked doen the Palace away game in the picture, but I couldn't find out what the other game was... and whether we even scored a goal wearing it. Any answers to this? 

4 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

I was going through my old kits at my parents a while back and I found one from the JJB/Alliance & Leicester days which is basically this and that's still my favourite away kit.

Would be all over this.

12 hours ago, AjcW said:

Was on Leelcfc Instagram, surprised it hasn’t been posted yet. Slightly more “real” version of the CGI Ash posted early on.

50CDAA16-965A-4D8E-AED3-43E4628F267E.thumb.jpeg.43006763f32e70a50e3eb6d0001cff16.jpeg

Good find. I believe this is a fake that those china manufacturers have jumped on based on the 'leak' (we're massive now). I've seen them on DHgate for sale. 

IMG_20210413_202411.jpg

2 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

Well it is based on the first ever Leicester kit, so you'd be messing with 137 years of history, and as the point is to honour old kits, I'm not sure my OCD could handle it going the other way! 

Wouldn’t necessarily be messing as it’s still paying homage to the idea. It’s just a mock up so I wouldn’t worry about your OCD yet :D

• Like 1